Buffalo Trace Distillery is a family-owned company based in Franklin County, Kentucky, whose rich distilling tradition dates back to 1787. Buffalo Trace is a fully operational distillery producing bourbon, rye, and vodka on site, and is listed on the National Historic Register. Buffalo Trace has been awarded seven distillery titles since 2000 and has also garnered more than 150 awards for its premium whiskies. www.buffalotrace.com
Strive to make every consumer contact an influential raving fan of the Buffalo Trace Distillery and Buffalo Trace bourbon! Provide exceptional customer service to all Buffalo Trace visitors. Encourage tour visitors to visit the gift shop, make suggestions for purchases and help visitors to locate their desired items. Monitor inventory in the gift shop and re-stock as necessary. Partner with other tour guides and gift shop associates to generate revenues and raving fans of the Buffalo Trace Distillery and bourbon. Successful candidate must have strong communication skills; ability to handle multiple tasks at one time and ability and willingness to work non-traditional hours (nights and weekends). Customer service/retail and or tourism experience preferred.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at one time: Must
- Ability to project a professional image: Must
- Good physical health. For example; capable of working on your feet, sitting, climbing stairs and ladders, bending, kneeling, and squatting.: Must
- High School diploma or GED equivalent: Must
- Willingness to travel.: Must
- At least 21 years of age: Must
- Experience in customer service, retail: Preferred
- Tourism experience: Preferred
- Experience dealing with VIP guests: Preferred
Starting pay range: $16.04 - $20.05 per hour
*Placement within the pay range is calculated based upon years of directly relatable experience for the position.