Buffalo Trace Distillery is a family-owned company based in Franklin County, Kentucky, whose rich distilling tradition dates back to 1787. Buffalo Trace is a fully operational distillery producing bourbon, rye, and vodka on site, and is listed on the National Historic Register. Buffalo Trace has been awarded seven distillery titles since 2000 and has also garnered more than 150 awards for its premium whiskies. www.buffalotrace.com Job Description/Responsibilities
Buffalo Trace Distillery is seeking Part Time Tour Guides, flexible to work day, evening or weekend shifts. Successful Tour Guide will:
- strive to make every consumer contact an influential raving fan of the Buffalo Trace Distillery and Buffalo Trace bourbon!
- lead accurate, informative and fun tours.
- provide exceptional customer service to all Buffalo Trace visitors.
- encourage tour visitors to visit the gift shop, make suggestions for purchases and help visitors to locate their desired items.
- partner with other tour guides and gift shop associates to generate revenues and raving fans of the Buffalo Trace Distillery and bourbon.
- high school diploma or GED equivalent
- 21+ years of age
- be able to lift and carry 40 lbs.,
- possess strong communication skills;
- ability to handle multiple tasks at one time
- ability and willingness to work part time, non-traditional hours (nights and weekends, 12-20 hrs. per week).
- Customer service/retail and/or tourism experience preferred.