Sazerac Company Overview
Build your career at Sazerac! With almost 400 years of rich history, Sazerac Company has thrived as an independent, American family-owned company with operations in the United States and around the world. Since the 2000s, Sazerac has averaged double digit growth every year! Sazerac Company produces and markets the most award-winning bourbons and whiskeys in the world, including Buffalo Trace, Pappy Van Winkle, Eagle Rare, Blanton's, and Sazerac Rye. Additionally, Sazerac owns many popular brands across a range of spirits, including Fireball, Southern Comfort, Seagram's V.O., Myers's, Goldschläger, Parrot Bay, 99 Brand, and Platinum Vodka.
We're proud of our award-winning culture and distilleries. Our Louisville office has been named one of the "Best Places to Work in Kentucky" four times, and our Buffalo Trace Distillery has earned the title of "world's most award-winning distillery" through the dedication of our craftsmen for well over 200 years. Whether you're a recent graduate or an experienced professional, Sazerac provides extraordinary opportunities for growth with competitive salaries and benefits in an exciting, entrepreneurial industry. Company/Location Overview
Boston Brands of Maine, located in Lewiston, Maine, is part of the Sazerac family of companies. Boston Brands of Maine operates a state-of-the-art facility on ten acres, with the capacity of six bottling lines. Sazerac's vision is to become one of the industry's most desired places to be. Sazerac attributes its success to a unique blend of history, culture, brands, relationships, innovation, technology, and most importantly, its people.
For more information, please visit www.sazerac.com . Job Description/Responsibilities Description
Responsible for the operation of the bottle filler and capper, decasing process, and/or case packing operation. The Bottling Technician will be required to safely operate the equipment, troubleshoot problems, changeover equipment, perform quality checks, and basic maintenance tasks. The Bottling Technician will also give guidance on safety, quality, and operations to temporary employees who will be assisting in the area. Qualifications/Requirements Requirements
- High School diploma or GED equivalent.
- Ability to pick up and/or move objects up to 50 pounds without assistance.
- Good physical health. For example; capable of working on your feet, sitting, climbing stairs and ladders, bending, kneeling, and squatting.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at one time.
- Good vision and manual dexterity.
- Ability to operate Industrial equipment as required.
- Excellent oral & written communication skills.
- Detail oriented and demonstrated ability to perform work with high degree of accuracy.
- Demonstrate the ability to work as a team as well as self-directed.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of an org.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience.
- Previous experience in manufacturing or warehouse environment.