Republic National Distributing Company
View Full Profile
Directly supervise and coordinate activities of day shift warehouse associates. Duties and responsibilities include formulating policies, managing daily operations, and planning the use of materials.
• Plan and oversee the receipt of products into inventory, including safe unloading and slotting.
• Ensure inventory is matched to invoices and recorded accurately in a timely manner into inventory management system.
• Oversee picking / fulfillment of Will Call orders.
• Develop and manage cleaning and restocking schedule to prepare for night shift production.
• Enforce safety rules and regulations.
• Where applicable, oversee the daily use of warehouse technology (WMS) as well as picking technology (voice picking) to ensure proper use and compliance with picking standards.
• Continuously improve knowledge and skills.
• Assist in the setting of process improvement goals for warehouse employees to improve accuracy and efficiency.
• Order and maintain enough consumable items to assure a smooth flow in daily operations.
• Oversee inspections of material handling equipment; ensure equipment is properly maintained.
• Interpret transportation or tariff regulations, shipping orders, safety regulations, or company policies and procedures for workers.
Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. 5-7 years previous Warehouse Management experience. Experience with Manhattan Labor Management and Warehouse Management, as well as experience leading and implementing changes in processes and systems are a plus. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
Ability to be bonded
ABC License, applicable to the state requirements
Current state driver's license
Able to meet company's auto insurance requirements