Assign people and equipment within the warehouse to complete the picking, handling, and loading of customers' orders in time for the next day's deliveries during the night shift. Orders need to be pulled and loaded on trucks quickly and accurately with minimal breakage. Responsibilities
• Plan work assignments and equipment allocation to meet production goals.
• Schedule associates across case pick, bottle pick, truck loading, and replenishment responsibilities for optimum workload balance.
• Release and monitor waves as products are picked and loaded, responding quickly to any issues in case or bottle pick areas.
• As staffing needs require, step in quickly and effectively to cover warehouse worker responsibilities.
• Where applicable, oversee the daily use of warehouse technology (WMS) as well as picking technology (voice picking) to ensure proper use and compliance with picking standards.
• Ensure warehouse safety and housekeeping procedures are followed.
• Manages subordinate supervisors and associates in warehouse.
• Interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems. Qualifications
Associate's degree or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
• Forklift Certification
• Ability to be bonded
• ABC License, applicable to the state requirements
• Spanish bilingual abilities preferred
• Current state driver's license
• Able to meet company's auto insurance requirements
We are an Equal Opportunity employer.