Manage relationships and collaborate with regional/national levels of internal, supplier, and retail marketing teams along with aligning and implementing the development and/or customization of brand building, volume driving programs with sales leadership goals and initiatives across all RNDC markets. Responsibilities
• Work with high level supplier and/or NA brand/marketing managers and sales management to create, present and implement/manage trade marketing initiatives for brand building and volume driving programs/campaigns across multiple markets, channels (including digital) and/or with strategic regional/national retailers.
• Present and represent trade marketing capabilities and initiatives in key supplier/customer meetings.
• Proactive gap analysis and ROI assessments to support future program development improvement and creation.
• Support Supplier Development/NA team on brand specific Marketing consulting, budgeting, strategy and tool development.
• Work with market finance and portfolio management teams to support supplier budgeting and marketing program development for local market planning Qualifications
Four year college degree, preferred; one to two years of management experience in adult beverage industry; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Have knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite software and order processing systems or the aptitude to learn. Requires a current, valid state driver's license, ability to meet vehicle insurance requirements as defined by the Company and Alcohol Beverage Commission (ABC) License, as required by the state.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer.
Similar jobs to check out:
A high-trajectory, high-visibility Tennessee-based spirits company is looking for a Field Sales Rep for the Houston, TX market who will be responsible for building relationships with key on and off premise accounts.
A Lucius Fox (as played by Morgan Freeman in Batman, because let's be honest, who doesn't love Mr. Freeman) in your own right, you're pretty much the brains behind the bat. Or, in this case, the brains behind the dollar spend... Semantics, really. But...
Rare opportunity to move into a top leadership role with a recently launched and expanding supplier. The ability to make the position your own, and in turn, be able to see the true fruits of your labor come to fruition.