Republic National Distributing Company
View Full Profile
This job role sets direction and strategy; oversees profitability of the state; and drives gross profit forecasting. Leads and directs the day-to-day financial management of the statewide business unit as it relates to supplier contracts and commitments.
• Direct and oversee the team in the management of the supplier accounts receivable; costing; state reporting; gross profit analysis; fund analysis data management; VISTAAR management; and supply chain.
• Lead and manage the state level sales finance function including applicable business work flows; standard of operations; reports; technology solutions; and appropriate recordkeeping for compliance.
• Responsible for goals and budgets in partnership with sales line management and leadership.
• Communicates and explains sales goals: concepts: ideas: and opportunities. Responsible for the pricing strategy.
• Attends key meetings with sales leadership and assigned suppliers. May conduct and lead key meetings and budget/financial reviews.
• Anticipates problems and develops solutions; plans; policies; and guidelines related to the team's function. Delegates and assigns tasks, projects and responsibilities.
• Identifies and troubleshoots financial issues for solutions.
Master's or bachelor's degree or equivalent (preferably in accounting, finance, economics, or supply chain management.); and/or 10 years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Five years previous management in finance with an alcoholic beverage wholesaler or supplier highly preferred. Industry knowledge (supplier or wholesale distributor) in a management position responsible for performance of a department. Experience must include financial analysis; change management; and responsibility for managing and leading an accountable team. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, be able to travel up to 25% of the time, possess a current state driver's license, and have the ability to regularly operate a motor vehicle.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.