The replenishment manager will be responsible for working closely with chain stores' replenishment and merchandising team, and RNDC internal associates, which supports critical business operations by maintaining excellent level in stock and inventory flow/control, while maximizing efficiencies with the supply chain and making recommendations on growth opportunities, in such a way as to meet and exceed the company's objectives by performing the following duties. Responsibilities
• Serve as the key point of contact for all Store and DC replenishment issues, strategies and initiatives.
• Evaluate item cuts and identify root cause of the cut, time to recover, and communicate the solution to the field sales team, portfolio managers, operations, and all appropriate parties on a weekly basis.
• Manage modular tracking to ensure seamless execution and reduction of voids and out of stocks.
• Oversee purchase orders for stores in computer-assisted ordering and warehouse States.
• Address all EDI errors (Pricing/UPC Change/Vintage/OOS/Authorizations/Product Code vs Vendor Stk Nbr).
• Collaborate with the RNDC sales team, marketing/portfolio/purchasing, and FIT Teams to create internal forecasts and inventory flow strategies in order to maximize supply chain performance: Instock, OTIF (On Time and In Full) Delivery, Fill Rates, Cuts, and Inventory Levels.
• Track and report Weeks of Supply, Store Inventory, Warehouse Inventory, and Total Retail Inventory vs prior week and prior year to Walmart Sales team and Supply Chain on a weekly basis.
• Coordinate inventory needs with Distinctive Label Sourcing team, and maintenance of distinctive label portfolios re: exit strategies, no long-inventory commitments, accurate projections, length of commitment, our on-hands, our estimated orders, rate of sale analysis.
• Ensure RNDC's constraints, service settings, lead time, forecast, and all components of the replenishment cycle are accurate and optimal within replenishment system.
• During price reductions, for feature programs, and for promotional displays, submit recommended forecasts to the chain's replenishment team.
• Drive sales and profits by creating and implementing innovative replenishment approaches, as the customer expert in systems including Retail Link, GRS, and OMS, impacting DSD, Warehousing, and Computer-Assisted Ordering types.
• Communicate replenishment issues to Senior Account Executive, Director, and VP, along with cause, course of action and timing for correction. Qualifications
Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university or equivalent preferred; two years' experience with Retail Link; three years' in replenishment or supply chain; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Knowledge of Excel, Power Point, Word, Retail Link, GRS, HOST, willingness and ability to learn/quickly adapt to other internal support systems. Ability to create professional PowerPoint presentations incorporating data, relevant insights and information, visual aids, charts, tables, and graphs.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer.