This position is responsible for all phases of system design, development, testing, deployment and maintenance activities. This person will work with functional team members and business users to understand the business processes and help design, develop, support complex solutions. Responsibilities
• Provide technical leadership and mentorship to technical developers through reliance on techno-functional knowledge of Oracle technical architecture
• Provide hands-on design/development on Oracle EBS modules (Finance, Supply Chain, others) as well as on-call support as necessary
• Research production system issues, resolve user problems and escalate when necessary
• Work with Oracle support on existing and new service requests
• Support month end, period end and year end activities Qualifications
Bachelor's degree in technical discipline or equivalent; 8 + years' related experience with hands-on experience implementing and supporting Oracle R12; or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Extensive techno-functional knowledge of Oracle technical architecture, including expert knowledge with Oracle EBS modules, SQL and PL/SQL to manipulate data in Oracle EBS. Expert knowledge on Linux, BI Publisher, Java. Experience supporting month end, period end and year end activities. Experience working with various levels of business users. Experience with various integrations with data warehouse and third-party boundary applications. Experience working with Middleware / Oracle Cloud preferred. Experience working with technical resources, both on and offshore model. Understanding of the software development life cycle and related processes. Ability to understand, create and support custom RICEW components and seeded Oracle objects in a timely manner. Ability to learn existing customizations and quickly solve the problem and support users. Ability to manage multiple projects with priority and stringent deadlines.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer.