Republic National Distributing Company
View Full Profile
The Manager Cash Application and Deductions will be responsible for the management of all cash applications duties to ensure correct and accurate posting. They will interface with customers and sales to manage any account discrepancies.
• Manage the team to timely and accurate cash applications for all payment methods to facilitate clean collections activities.
• Work with Banks to ensure proper and timely receipt of cash files to ensure customer order release is timely.
• Manage team to clear all unidentified cash and address all unapplied cash daily to create clean receivables down to the invoice level.
• Proficient in Microsoft products and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) (i.e., Oracle and other niche-based Accounts Receivable software).
• Work with third party vendor(s) to ensure all proper application algorithms are in place and maintained to ensure proper and complete cash applications occurs.
• Work with all cash rooms and operations teams to ensure proper scanning and posting of cash to maintain a clean aging.
• Manage team to clear open cases/disputes to keep Accounts Receivable clean. Advise other teams of root cause of errors.
• Manage customer escalations and define rules governing open disputes to timely clear disputed items for best-in-class customer experience.
• Build, develop and cultivate team members to help build company and department branding through their individual brand.
• Meet or exceed service level agreements (SLAs) to enhance the customer experience and exceed customer expectations.
• Set and manage team to defined Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and team goals.
• Work with other internal teams to meet customer expectations.
• Drive the creation of a centralized Cash Apps team while meeting rigorous SLAs.
Bachelor's degree and 4 to 6 years' related experience and/or training required; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Have knowledge of Oracle AR, Browsers and search engines, Microsoft products, 9ci, Salesforce, CCAAS, Experian, Fintech, iControl, Banking software.
• Ability to travel up to 25%.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer.