Responsible for the execution of managing sales initiatives and the training and development of Inside Sales Representatives to achieve revenue, sales volume, and effective relationship building with our customers. Responsibilities
• Develops, motivates, trains Inside Sales Reps to achieve revenue, sales volume, and placement objectives to ensure company standards are met.
• Provides leadership in making decisions, developing personnel, communicating with and motivating team.
• Inspires and fosters a high-performing sales culture. Coach effective prospecting, cross-selling, pipeline development, and all other sales related activities required.
• Analyzes and surveys assigned markets to detect business trends and opportunities for new products or new applications for existing products.
• Maintains structure of all sales territories in the state that provide the account coverage and service frequency levels consistent with sales volume and reasonable customer requirements.
• Conducts weekly inside sales meetings for the purpose of disseminating supplier information, product and sales training and to obtain feedback on the effectiveness, efficiency and relevance of the sales and promotional activities.
• Drives outbound calling programs and weekly/monthly programs and promotional activity, to drive revenue growth and volume quotas.
• Works collaboratively with state sales leadership to develop short-term and long-term plans supporting aligned goals for specific inside sales teams across the state that includes on premise, off premise, and specific national accounts.
• Ensures Inside Sales adheres to Federal, State, and Local laws and regulations governing the sales of alcoholic beverage products. Qualifications
Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university preferred; three or more years related experience, of which three or more years should be management work experience, preferably in the beverage industry or supplier and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Internet, Microsoft Office Suite software (such as Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, and etc.), and order processing systems (such as Logility, Microstrategy, and etc.) or the aptitude to learn. Bilingual abilities preferred. Occasional travel may be required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.