The Manager, Human Resources will be to serve as a HR Business Partner to one or more field-based state business units and/or divisional/branch leaders providing management, direction, and execution on the RNDC Human Capital Strategic Plan. The scope of responsibility includes managing and executing, through others, the RNDC HR Strategic Plan. Responsibilities
• Human Resource Technical Expertise and Practice. Demonstrates the ability to apply the principles and practices of human resource management to contribute to the success of RNDC at the mid-HR level.
• Relationship Management: Demonstrates the ability to manage interactions with and between others with the specific goal of providing service and organizational success.
• Organizational Leadership and Navigation: Must demonstrate the ability to direct initiatives and processes within the organization with agility and to gain buy-in from stakeholders.
• Communication: Must demonstrate the ability to effectively exchange and create a free flow of information with and among various stakeholders at all levels of the organization to produce impactful outcomes.
• Ethical Practice: Must manage the integrations of core values; integrity; and accountability throughout the assigned business units and human capital practices. The scope of expertise includes: Rapport and Trust Building; Personal, Professional and Behavioral Integrity; Professionalism; Credibility; and Personal and Professional Courage.
• Critical Evaluation: Must demonstrate the skill in interpreting data and other information to determine return on investment (ROI) and organizational impact in making business decisions and/or recommendations. Qualifications
Three or Seven years related HR Specialist's experience including partnering with key managers of a division or mid-size business unit. Bachelor's degree from four-year College or university preferred. SHRM certification preferred. Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office products.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer.