Seeking a Manager to join a growing Financial Planning and Analysis team. The
Manager must have experience in developing clear, metric-based, financial plans/forecasts
related to income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow that lends credibility and support
for thoughtful, strategic decision-making by company leadership. Responsibilities
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
• Analyze financial and operational results, perform variance analysis and present results and recommendations to enhance operational strategies both for awareness, effectiveness and overall financial benefit
• Collaborate with the functional business leaders to understand both the Operating and Strategic Capital Plans and Investments, assist in evaluation of the investments and accompanying business cases, reporting, and tracking of ROI.
• Assist in the preparation of executive / board level presentations
• Create standards, and workflows for current and future state initiatives
• Develop models and perform analyses to aid in the validation of operating plans and forecasts
• Aid in the evaluation, prioritization, and tracking of expected ROI of Strategic and Capital Projects
• Identify opportunities to grow company profits through cost management initiatives and develop models to track performance against these initiatives
• Create Management reporting and dashboards for daily and monthly key performance indicators
• Perform predictive analytics to support growth of revenue and profit
• Skilled in building relationships and able to partner with diverse cross-divisional population (Finance, Accounting, IT, HR, Operations, etc.)
• Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality of disclosed information as it pertains to
the company's financial and strategic plan
• Intellectual curiosity, energetic, complete professional ownership and a commitment to quality, enthusiasm, and attention to detail
• Assist with special projects as needed Qualifications
Required Skills: Advanced Excel, PowerPoint
Required Education / Skills: Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics, Statistics or, Mathematics; Minimum of five years of related work experience in a corporate Financial Planning & Analysis role.
Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint
Preferred Education / Skills: MBA, CFA or CPA
We are an Equal Opportunity employer.