Provides executive level administrative support to executive management to facilitate the efficient use of time and resources. Responsibilities
• Answers phones, screens calls, takes messages, refers callers, manages calendars and sorts/distributes mail, which all may be highly confidential or sensitive.
• Handles agenda and logistics for meetings, dinners, and other functions for onsite and offsite events, including travel arrangements.
• Prepares materials for meetings and compiles special reports, expense reports, letters, memos; may track budgets/expenses and analyze expense reports.
• Tracks and manages special projects and ensures that deadlines are met, which may require conducting research and making recommendations.
• May provide leadership/direction to other administrative assistants. Qualifications
Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year College or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Minimum 4 years experience as an assistant to VP level or above; ability to work overtime. The employee must occasionally lift and /or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus.
• Requires advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite software (such as Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, and etc.) or the aptitude to learn
• Requires the ability to write routine reports and correspondence
• Requires ability to operate all office equipment
We are an Equal Opportunity employer.