The Enterprise Data Architect will be responsible for the Enterprise Data Warehouse design, which supports critical business operations between the Data Warehouse assets and its consuming Solutions, in such a way as to meet and exceed the company's objectives by performing the following duties. Responsibilities
• Provides technical support to the development team
• Tracks the development Teams tasks to ensure compliance to best practices
• Develops new Database objects, schemas, aggregations and ETL jobs
• Designs, creates, and maintains documentation of the design and architecture of the Enterprise Data Warehouse
• Analyzes the current schema to ensure compliance with best practices.
• Creates development standards documentation
• Participates in the creation of the Analytics roadmap
• Provides technical consultation on design direction Qualifications
Bachelor's degree or equivalent preferably in Management Information Science, Computer Science, or similar studies, Master's degree preferred; or 8 to 10 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. 8 or more years previous management with an alcoholic beverage wholesaler or supplier highly preferred. Minimum 8 years of experience in a variety of Data Warehouse technologies is desired. Informatica ETL experience is preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer.