The Corporate Manager HRIS provides support and leadership for developing, implementing and integrating HR systems in the RNDC environment and supports these initiatives in a hands-on manner. This individual ensures the alignment of HRIS Department activities with Payroll, Benefits, Compensation, Communications, and HR objectives and technology system strategy. Responsibilities
Responsible for the day-to-day management of the human resources information systems (HRIS) team that administers technology support and data maintenance for Ultipro, Workday and other third party applications where applicable
• Ensures data integrity and efficient processing of HR data which is used for financial, payroll and benefits processing, reporting and analysis
• Provides project management for HRIS projects including implementations, upgrades, enhancements and systems interfaces.
• Gathers, analyzes and documents business requirements and effectively communicates requirements to internal business partners and third parties for new process and/or technology evaluations
• Develops process maps, ROI analysis and participates in or leads third-party system evaluations
• Collaborate with teams on project planning, development, testing, implementation, customer reporting and user support for the HRIS applications including the integration of HRIS with other HR related systems as well as with other business applications as appropriate.
• Partner with leadership team to develop and implement strategies to integrate HR applications and business applications.
• Lead and design training initiatives and oversee creation and maintenance of HRIS documentation (processes and procedures, user guides, training SOPs, UAT scripts) for end users Qualifications
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university preferred; or ten to fifteen years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• 5+ years managing a team of functional and technical Analysts
• 5+ years of experience managing system configuration, maintenance and deployment of HR technology
o Ultipro, Kronos and Workday are strongly desired
• Advanced skills in MS PowerPoint, Excel, Access, Word, Outlook
• Experience using report writers, dashboards and delivering advance analytics to organization
o Cognos is a plus
• Advanced knowledge with integrations tools such as Informatica
o Workday CCBs and EIBs, APIs is a plus
• Advanced knowledge of SQL
• Demonstrated experience with SDLC, six sigma or other project/process methodologies is desired
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.