The primary role of the Part Time Merchandiser (PTM) is to effectively service all customers in a safe, productive and professional manner by ensuring proper level of stock is maintained, displayed and rotated correctly at all large & small formatted "off premise" stores. Assist in some sales support by growing rapport with customers and upselling into an account when possible. PTMs embody the RBDC Values (Professionalism, Focus, Passion, & Responsibility).
RESPONSIBILITIES Areas that play to your strengths
All the responsibilities we'll trust you with:SALES SUPPORT
Ensure Red Bull products are properly rotated and maintained in accordance with product rotation standards thereby minimizing Out Of Code and Damaged Product concerns
Ensure that all Red Bull equipment is clean, in good working order, and presented in a premium manner
Maintain records required for compliance with internal policy, State and Federal regulations including driver logs, records of fuel purchase, mileage records, trainings and other records required by law
Execute and adhere to Red Bull merchandising processes and routines
Evaluate all competitors' activities such as new launches and price reductions and communicate with Merchandising Manager or other members of sales team
Build, protect, and grow the Red Bull product portfolio
Notify appropriate Account Sales Manager for pick up and / or exchange of any dented, damaged, or out of code product, as well as any out of stock items, and Quality Point of Distribution (QPOD) opportunities.
Establish and maintain friendly and professional relationships with retail managers of accounts.COMMUNICATION
Collaborate with sales team members in executing new programs and selling in large displays
Work collaboratively across the organization and share best practices
Lead by example and adhere to Company standards & Red Bull Values
Professional representation of the company and Red Bull brand through responsible driving and in market presencePHYSICAL WORK ENVIRONMENT
Ability to stand, walk and sit, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
Regularly lift, move, and place up to 25 pounds of inventory and/or advertising displays as needed.
Exposed to moving mechanical parts and outside weather conditions.
EXPERIENCE Your areas of knowledge and expertise
that matter most for this role:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including being able to present / roll play in a group setting, selling to customers, customer service interactions
- Strong mathematical skills
- Strong technical skills with smartphone technology
- Strong observatory and analytical skills in assessing product inventory
- Strong organizational skills as demonstrated by an ability to set and handle multiple priorities
- Exceptional time management skills and punctuality
- Must have a valid Drivers' License with clean record
- Must be 18+ years old
- Reliable vehicle to be used for work purposes with at least the minimum insurance coverage necessary
- Prior merchandising experience preferred
- Additional language skills an advantage
- High school diploma or GED required
- Fluent in English, additional language skills an advantage
- Click here to learn more
JOIN THE TEAM Got what it takes?
In your application we want to see your personal style - what makes you tick and why you think your next opportunity is here with us.