**Join a great team (who are passionate about our brand) while earning a competitive base pay with extra earning potential from commission and gratuity opportunities. Upon hire you are eligible for a comprehensive benefits package which includes healthcare coverage, generous paid time off, attractive 401K matching program, product allowance, life insurance, and access to wellness resources such as gym reimbursement.**
To provide exceptional customer service to Wine Club and e-commerce customers through direct to consumer sales channels for multiple brands at Pernod Ricard USA. Specific focus will be on telephone sales; resolving shipment-related issues; retention of current Wine Club members; and answering any Club related questions in a positive, professional customer-focused manner. The position requires strong attention to detail in interpersonal communications with both external and internal customers. This position reports to the Wine Club Manager and will be based at Mumm Napa.
Responsible for adhering to all principles of Mumm Napa's ISO QSE Management System
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- At all times provide exceptional customer service through courteous and professional oral and written communication
- Direct marketing; in-bound and out-bound telephone sales duties; order review and processing; invoice preparation and verifications
- Accurately process phone orders, charges, returns and special requests for Wine Club members
- Graciously respond to customer inquiries via telephone or written correspondence in a timely manner, up-selling wherever appropriate
- Coordination of wine sample shipments
- Maintain current and comprehensive knowledge of all Wine Club products and services for multiple brands
- Maintenance of Wine Club and telemarketing databases and reports
- Proactively identify and resolve customer issues with thorough research and follow-through
- Promote and sell all Wine Club special events and promotional wine offers
- Assist with internet sales coordination
- Contribute to Wine Club written materials, including letters, newsletters, emails, etc.
- Assist with order fulfillment via will call or third party shipper
- Occasionally attend Wine Club or Winery hosted special events as a Mumm Napa or Kenwood Vineyards ambassador
Non-Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with any department-related tasks, projects and other duties as assigned
- Three years experience in a premium wine sales (or other premium consumer product) capacity with an emphasis on exceptional customer service.
- Experience using POS, Wine Club database and Ship Compliant systems.
- Minimum requirement of high school diploma or equivalent; college courses in marketing, sales or wine business preferred
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to anticipate customer needs and respond appropriately
- Ability and willingness to up-sell
- Exceptional oral and written interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to function independently and make empowered decisions that positively affect the customer's experience
- Prior Wine Club experience preferred
- Practical experience working with MS Access, Windows, and MS Office applications.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks while remaining focused and organized
- Ability to be creative and handle a fast paced environment while meeting deadlines
- Passion and knowledge of sparkling & still wine, wine production and the wine industry in general
Physical and or other requirements:
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 50lbs (case of wine)
- Able to ascend and descend stairs
- Able to bend, stoop, push, kneel and reach
- Ability to sit for prolonged periods
- Ability to work overtime and alternate hours when needed, may work a flexible schedule, including nights and weekends
Job Posting End Date:
Target Hire Date :
Target End Date :