About The Position
Partners Coffee Roasters is looking for a Sales Associate to manage our distributor relationships and grocery sales.
At Partners Coffee we are dedicated to roasting quality coffee and serving it in a friendly and sophisticated manner. Working for us, gives you the opportunity to work with a small business that has a solid New York coffee reputation. Our story began in 2012 with an unwavering commitment to sourcing and roasting quality coffee. Since then, our partnerships with farmers, producers, baristas, roasters, businesses, and customers have helped us grow and nurture a shared coffee culture and experience. We believe we are only as great as the sum of our partners and your role is essential to our team’s success.
We are currently seeking a friendly, knowledgeable, and motivated sales professional to join our dynamic sales team and to contribute to the growth of our wholesale department in particular grocery and distribution sales. We currently distribute via Doras and directly with our other partners. We are looking for a smart, capable person to assist us in growing not only New York, but CT, New Jersey, Long Island and ultimately nationally.
In this position you will respond to inquiries about opportunities, manage existing relationships as well as generating sales leads and identify avenues for growth.
Our sales team builds relationships and ensures the overall success of our wholesale partners. Sales Associates focus on meticulously on-boarding new customers and providing ongoing support to guarantee customer satisfaction working with our tech, education and marketing teams to ensure success.
Currently you are only required to attend meetings in person once or twice a week and the rest of the time you can be in the field or at home.
- Two years experience in a 'like product' in a grocery setting you don't need coffee skills, our education team can train you, but you do need to love coffee and want to learn.
- Able to build credible relationships with national key accounts and distributors
- Generate reports manage distributors
- Work as a team, it takes a village to sell a product, an ability to work with our coffee professionals to get the job done
- Experience and knowledge of deals and reasonable expectations
- A valid drivers license (we can provide a zip car, or reimburse mileage)
- Reaching with hands and arms
- Standing up to 8 hours per day
- Walking throughout site
- Lifting up to 50lbs throughout the day
- Ability to climb ladders and stairs
- Hearing and the ability to perceive mechanical sound cues
- Repetitive physical movements of the hands and wrists throughout the day
- Drivers license, ability to travel
- Commission on every sale including ongoing income for all accounts you manage
- 10 days PTO, plus your birthday
- 5 days Sick Leave
- 8 Observed Federal Holidays
- Health/Dental at certain milestones
- All the coffee you can handle
- Reimbursement of expenses including cell