Production and Manufacturing
2002-01-01View Full Profile
About The Position
Who We Are:
Committed to performance. Committed to excellence. We are Nutrabolt, a fast-growing nutritional life science company located in beautiful and bustling Austin, TX. Our marquee brands, Cellucor®, C4®, and XTEND®, are among the world's leading sports nutrition and performance energy product lines. You can find C4®, America's #1 pre-workout and fastest-growing performance energy drink brand, plus XTEND®, the world's #1 BCAA brand, in a wide variety of online and physical retailers around the globe.
As a “Top 100 Best Company to Work for in Texas,” we're proud to work on category-captain brands that are changing the shape of the sports nutrition industry and owe our success to the passion-fueled individuals that power our organization.
We are committed to creating a workplace built on trust, teamwork, and a successful track record that speaks for itself. Because at the end of the day, our mission is about innovating, inspiring, and making products that maximize human potential accessible to all-- and that starts with our team members.
Who You Are:
As a National Account Manager at Nutrabolt, you are responsible for selling into and managing accounts for our C4 carbonated beverage. This will be primarily, but not exclusively, focused on the convenience channel. You are in charge of driving DSD growth with current accounts as well as seek out the opportunity to open new accounts. Working closely with the other National Account Manager on the Beverage team and reporting into the National Account Director, you will be a key player in C4 growth on a regional and national level.
What You're Good At:
- Formulating compelling presentations and presenting C4 to bring on new National and Regional Account business
- Selling in other Nutrabolt products that are beneficial to that customer/channel
- Assisting customers and internal personnel on all setup paperwork/portal documents
- Reporting sales data from accounts on a monthly basis
- Planning out monthly, quarterly and yearly promotions with the key contact for each account
- Working cross-functionally with Finance on promotional analysis and sell-in ROI
- Partnering with Supply Chain to ensure correct planning and forecasting for all onboarded and staging accounts
- Overseeing P&L management for all assigned accounts
- Collaborating with Marketing to develop pull tactics and specific programming by channel and customer
- Working closely with DSD counterparts Nationally and regionally to gain alignment on all chain business to ensure full coverage
- Ensuring all monthly promotional activity is being leveraged and executed (90% + level)
- Working with Product Development teams to highlight market opportunities for development & highlight competitive set watermarks
- Cultivating relationships with DSD Key Account teams where feasible for mutual alignment and share of mind
- Developing compelling programming for Key Accounts that set Nutrabolt brands apart for both consumers and retailers
What You Contribute:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4+ years experience in beverage sales and retail
- Strong background in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Power Point
- Knowledge of DSD system within the beverage industry
- Understanding of beverage category management and analysis
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- We offer unlimited vacation time, to show our appreciation for our employee’s hard work.
- We serve and give back to our community by providing paid volunteer time off.
- We celebrate new families through our paid maternity and paternity leave.
- We are committed to our employee’s continued personal and professional development.
- We offer competitive health/dental/vision insurance including options such as HSA and flexible spending accounts.
Similar jobs to check out:
National Account Manager
Green Flash Brewing Company • San Diego, CA
Responsible for planning and implementing strategies to drive sales to reach annual determined sales goals – specifically within chain off-premise accounts. Manage assigned national chains, local and regional chain accounts.
Key Account Manager, West Coast
Borjomi America, Inc. • CA
IDS Borjomi is a global bottled water manufacturer with 2bn bottles sold in 40 countries. Our US office is looking for a SoCal-based Key Account Manager to negotiate new points of distributions and build sales in West Coast Key Accounts.
Account Sales Manager
Red Bull Distribution Company • Las Vegas, Nevada
The Account Sales Manager (ASM) primary function is to perform outside sales of product inventory while driving an assigned route of accounts. The ASM is responsible for increasing product sales and placement of product displays at all large and small ...