Who We Are:
Committed to performance. Committed to excellence. We are Nutrabolt, a fast-growing nutritional life science company located in beautiful and bustling Austin, TX. Our marquee brands, Cellucor®, C4®, and XTEND®, are among the world's leading sports nutrition and performance energy product lines. You can find C4®, America's #1 pre-workout and fastest-growing performance energy drink brand, plus XTEND®, the world's #1 BCAA brand, in a wide variety of online and physical retailers around the globe.
As a "Top 100 Best Company to Work for in Texas," we're proud to work on category-captain brands that are changing the shape of the sports nutrition industry and owe our success to the passion-fueled individuals that power our organization.
We are committed to creating a workplace built on trust, teamwork, and a successful track record that speaks for itself. Because at the end of the day, our mission is about innovating, inspiring, and making products that maximize human potential accessible to all-- and that starts with our team members.Note to applicants: This role is a remote, field based position that will require traveling around the greater San Francisco, CA area. All job duties in the immediate term will be reviewed to ensure safety precautions are met with the risk of COVID-19. Who You Are:
As our Area Sales Manager, Beverage in Northern California, you will spend your time working the trade in the field, often with Distributor sales people. You will assist in making presentation to the retailer and educating the distributor sales person on our brands and shelf standards. You will also call on key accounts to accelerate sales and push our brand into the market. What You're Good At:
What You Contribute:
- Working shoulder by shoulder training and selling with distributor sales people
- Direct selling into key accounts
- Participating in distributor sales meetings
- Working special events
- Adhering to the administrative duties of the position
- Participating in key account shelf resets
- Representing our brand in market
- Minimum of two years' experience in the beverage industry
- College degree preferred
- Proven track record of successful key account selling
- Ambitious, outgoing, good interpersonal skills, solid administrative skills
- We offer unlimited vacation time, to show our appreciation for our employee's hard work.
- We celebrate new families through our paid maternity and paternity leave.
- We value the importance of work-life integration by offering a monthly childcare stipend.
- We support our employee's wellness journey by providing a monthly fitness allowance.
- We provide employee discounts on Cellucor and XTEND products and swag.
- We are committed to our employee's continued personal and professional development.
- We offer competitive health/dental/vision insurance including options such as HSA and flexible spending accounts.
- We invest in our employee's future by committing to 401K matching.