About The Position
NÜTRL Vodka Seltzer is composed of only three things. Real Seltzer. Real Vodka. Real Juice. With only 100 calories and 2.4g of sugar it’s the realest canned spirit on the market, just like the people who enjoy it.
This is a full-time, 12 week, contract position estimated to run from October 2021 - December 2021.
NÜTRL ‘Realists’ Field Representatives will be an integral part of launching the brand in key US markets. They’ll serve as ambassadors, educators, and local experts in their market representing the NÜTRL brand. Realists will be focused on growing the presence of NÜTRL, gaining new accounts, championing quality assurance and growing professional sales relationships with wholesalers, retailers and consumers.
Specifically, you will be responsible for:
- Representing the company and expanding sales for NÜTRL Vodka Seltzer in on-premise accounts in your local market.
- Defining and targeting the most influential accounts and consumer groups in your market that align with the NÜTRL brand. Focusing on spreading brand awareness and consumer sampling.
- Being the brand expert in your market - Educating consumers of NÜTRL’s brand positioning, product quality, product points of difference, brand innovation, profitability, segment leadership, and core values.
- Establishing relationships with key stakeholders in the on-premise
- Designing and executing consumer sampling events and activations that fit the NÜTRL brand.
- Executing, tracking, and fulfilling goals/KPIs for account visits, samplings and promotional opportunities.
- Providing and maintaining accurate account information and sales data on Lilypad (AB’s CRM & reporting tool).
- Submitting weekly recaps to and attending conference calls w/ your AB Trade Marketing Manager and Neato Agency.
- Minimum 2-3 years of sales experience working for a beverage, retail brand or account.
- Detailed knowledge of the beverage industry.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience is required. Preferably in the marketing, hospitality, or sales fields.
- Active and impactful on social networks.
- Must be willing to travel within your city, working flexible hours as needed, including evenings and weekends.
- Exceptional interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills required.
- Professional email and phone etiquette, and crisp presentation skills.
- Must be of legal drinking age (21+)
- Able to regularly lift, move and place up to 25 pounds of inventory and/or advertising.
Who are we looking for?
An Industry Expert. You have previously been in a field sales or brand ambassador role and understand the current state and trends of your market.
A Local Connoisseur. You're plugged into your market's culture and trends, knowing exactly where NÜTRL should be front and center to make the most impact.
A Relationship Builder. You are personable, knowledgeable and confident. You are well-connected and people look to you for new local insights and inspiration.
Someone with a growth mindset. You constantly seek out unique opportunities and take initiative to go above and beyond to leverage your experience and relationships.
Someone who embodies the brand. You share the same passions as NÜTRL and its consumers, living the brand lifestyle authentically.