About The Position
The Social Media + Content Creation Manager will drive the social strategy and act as the brand representative of Love Beets across all social platforms, building brand stories through the concept and creation of diverse content.
Love Beets, a rapidly growing and innovative company in the natural foods and produce industry, is seeking a creative and dynamic Social Media + Content Creation Manager to join our team full-time! The Social Media + Content Creation Manager will act as the brand representative of Love Beets across all social platforms and will drive brand stories through the concept and creation of diverse content. The right candidate will have a passion for social media and social engagement, knowledge of effective and trending digital media methods, and an interest in promoting a healthy lifestyle. The Social Media + Content Creation Manager will ideally also have a foundational understanding of Adobe programs and will be able to help drive their content creation efforts forward through both their own skills as well as utilizing third party resources.
The right candidate will always be innovating, initiating, and creating. They will be a self-starter, have great vision, be motivated to be engaged in a variety of areas within the department and company at large, and have the ability to manage various projects at once.
This position will report to our Brand Marketing Manager and Marketing Director and main job responsibilities will include the following:
• Create content in-house as well as work directly with third party agencies/designers/influencers/photographers to produce creative content to be used across social and digital platforms, marketing materials, and POS. Continually build and maintain relationships with influencers and content creators.
• Lead the development of overarching social media strategy and growth objectives across all social channels, including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and LinkedIn. Be able to pivot content decisions based on metrics and changing internal priorities.
• Manage all day-to-day posting, monitoring, and engagement with all comments/messages/posts, maintaining the Love Beets persona and brand voice.
• Maintain a fair, balanced level of exposure across all brand objectives, inclusive of retailers, products, influencers, UGC, branded content, recipes, education, reviews, etc. Be sure the content is on trend, relevant, and diversified and be flexible to pivot and turn around new content under tight deadlines.
• Create content calendars for 2-3 month increments at a time and schedule and monitor social posts. Maximize engagement on social platforms through DM, comment, and hashtag responses.
• Stay up to date on new social media tools, best practices, competitive activity and other social media leaders to bring early adopter trends and technologies to Love Beets.
• Manage the social media and content creation budget and report on paid campaign and ad performances, including optimization and future strategy opportunities.
• Report weekly on project progress and provide monthly overviews of all content produced and published. Lead monthly competitive analysis across all channels and share actionable insights, key trends, common themes, and interesting products/brands with marketing team and senior leadership. Support monthly reporting on KPIs and important metrics, including influencer partnerships and outreach, follower growth of social platforms, engagement, conversation, amplification and leads across owned channels in monthly marketing recap.
• Work with specific budgets to create and run social and digital ads to grow our general fan base as well as target specific demographics/locations and/or retail customers.
• Be willing to represent brand at trade and consumer facing events, assisting where needed with show planning, booth design, set-up, and break-down as needed.
• Assist in various general areas of the marketing department when needed, such as the assembling and shipping of marketing materials, samples, and e-commerce orders.
*Be ready and willing to extend all above job responsibilities across new brands in addition to Love Beets.
• BA/BS degree
• 2-3 years’ experience in social media/content creation role
• Creative point of view and eye for aesthetics
• Excellent writing and editing skills
• Outstanding communication skills
• Independent, well-organized, and excellent project management skills
• Examples of social media content developed and managed
• Experience with analytics tools, Mailchimp, WordPress, and Google Analytics
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign) preferred
• Experience with photography, video, and animated gifs preferred
• Experience managing independent contractors/influencers/agencies
Interested candidates, please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications without cover letters will not be considered.