If you are strong, dependable, reliable, hard-working, and honest, we invite you to come and be a part of our quality-driven team. Pay: $16/hr Schedule: Full-Time M-F 7am-3:30pm Seasonal Part-Time M-F up to 30hrs a week. Summer and holidays off.
As a Warehouse Associate, you will report to the Fulfillment Center Manager ensuring we utilize the inventory curation properly, pick and pack accurately, and ensure all fixtures built with quality in mind, while completing all daily tasks to ensure all production is completed as scheduled. FCSA responsibilities are picking and packing fixtures, fulfilling daily orders, counting inventory, loading, and unloading trucks, moving product, and processing returns safely. The impact areas for FCSAs are revenue growth, Fulfillment Center execution, and ensuring our product is packed per plan to support our fair customers, the young readers everywhere. The rewards of the position are high visibility and positive impact on literacy world-wide. Growth opportunities exist as we are a startup and anticipate robust growth in business year over year. In this position, you will work with some of the best people in the industry and continue to develop your life skills.QualificationsWE'RE GOOD AT:
\nBringing the fire. We are a startup with all the fierce dedication and sparkling energy to accomplish great feats. Iron sharpens iron, so we've refined our teams from only the strongest metals: open minds, bright ideas, and bold determination.YOU'RE GOOD AT:
Additional InformationYOU WILL NEED:
- Detail Oriented
- Highly Organized
- Able to Count and Speak English
- High-Quality Standards
- Strong Work Ethic
- Committed to Excellence
YOUR DAY-TO-DAY WILL LOOK LIKE:
- High School Graduate / GED
- Strong Communication
- Ability to walk and stand for extended periods
- Training and mentoring others, while Picking, Packing, Order Fulfillment, Counting, Cycle Counts, Advertised Title Walks, QA, Transfers, Fair Production, and Auditing.
- 100% Company-paid benefits for individuals with multiple buy-up and family plans.
- FSA & Dependent Care Account
- 15 Days' PTO per calendar year
- Paid Parental Leave
- Coaching and mentorship from the management team