DistributorView Full Profile
About The Position
Legends Ltd. is a proud member of the Sheehan Family Companies and is the leading craft beer distributor in the state of Maryland. Our company places unparalleled value on the strong relationships we have with our customers. We maintain a fine lineup of world class products, and even more importantly, a strong team of world class people.
OBJECTIVE: To ensure the successful sale and distribution of all products in the Legends Limited’s portfolio throughout Montgomery County. Hired candidates will be responsible for forming relationships with ABS, our existing accounts, developing relationships with new accounts and leveraging those relationships to increase sales and distribution of our products.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Develop and maintain effective customer relations and promote the good will of the company
- Ensure that all product is rotated and code policy is followed
- Successful sale, distribution and placement of all products
- Proper merchandising of accounts with permanent and paper POS
- Effective accounts receivable collections within corporate credit policy for NA brands
- Conduct promotions in accounts on a regular basis or when required
- Develop new accounts and new placements
- Handle customer and ABS inquiries regarding delivery, product information, pricing, and other queries as they arise with effective communication between ABS buyer, other ABS personnel, and retailers
- Submit weekly new item forms to the ABS
- Review purchase orders from ABS
- Execute monthly goals as related to business activities
- Maintain a regular schedule of weekly appointments with accounts in assigned area
- Other duties as assigned
Ideal candidates are energetic, competitive, hardworking, and persistent individuals who possess a strong work ethic and a strong sense of responsibility. If you desire to grow with a highly regarded family owned company then this could be the place for you.
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in marketing, sales and management
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- This person will live in or around the Montgomery County area
- Valid and clean driver's license
- Ability and willingness to work independently
EQUIPMENT USED TO PERFORM JOB:
- Two wheel hand truck
- Car or van
- Hand-held or personal computer
CRITICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Use of hand and foot controls for driving
- Walking and climbing stairs
- Two handed lifting, handling and carrying of cases from floor to overhead levels on a frequent basis
- Two handed lifting, handling, carrying half barrels and quarter barrels from floor to 48" on an occasional basis
- Pushing and pulling a hand truck and/or cart on level and inclined surfaces on a frequent basis
- Sustained squatting, kneeling, and/or bending while handling products
- Sufficient manual dexterity to operate business equipment including, but not limited to, computer, telephone, adding machine
We offer excellent pay and benefits and all hourly employees are eligible for overtime after 40 hours.
- Health Benefits - $0 in-network deductible!
- Excellent retirement program
- Volunteer Program
- Birthday Off
- Competitive pay
Legends Ltd is an equal opportunity employer.