About The Position
Latitude Beverage — the fast-growing wine & spirits company behind award-winning national brands like 90+ Cellars, Iron Side, Wheel Horse Whiskey and Tequila Zarpado — is looking for a passionate, collaborative and creative individual to take over as our Graphic Designer and creative lead. In this role you will drive the creative and graphic design efforts for our growing roster of brands, manage creative freelancers, establish brand guides, oversee photoshoots and work with our digital marketing team on the development of web assets and digital content.
The Graphic Designer has one direct report, a Junior Graphic Designer, who primarily focuses on ongoing production work such as designing POS, sales materials and signage. The Graphic Designer will work closely with the Junior Graphic Designer to accomplish these production efforts.
The Graphic Designer role also encompasses some work with our product team to provide creative input on ongoing brand development and package design projects, and may also be involved in design efforts for some product-related projects as well.
Specific Job Responsibilities:
- Graphic design lead
- Manages and directs photo/video shoots
- Leads brand design efforts across entire portfolio, including advertising, product materials and more
- Manages and builds roster of design freelancers
- Web/digital asset creation
- Manages Junior Designer
- Oversees all production design, making sure that we are continually getting better and more impactful with everything we do
- Leads design of major sales materials such as our seasonal product catalogs
- Manages the organization of all of our design/creative assets
- Works with an array of production vendors for things like POS materials, promotional items, product packaging, etc.
- Minimum of 3-5+ years design experience in a similar capacity, ideally with some experience working on consumer-facing brands
- Experience with some level of creative direction, ideally with both junior-level designers, freelancers and photographers/videographers
- Direct experience working on sales materials and point-of-sale
- A solid understanding of digital assets — social media, content, web, email, etc.
- Excellent expertise with Photoshop, Illustrator and other key design programs/tools
- Solid understanding of producing art files for print and production
- Experience working with production vendors and moving projects from art through production phase
- Video editing experience a plus
- Experience with package design a plus
- Team player mentality, excited to collaborate and bring creative ideas to the table
- A knowledge of wine and spirits is not mandatory, however, direct experience or a passion for wine and spirits is a plus.
Hybrid Role: Latitude Beverage HQ office is currently a hybrid work environment. This person will be expected to work out of our Newton office approximately 3-4 days per week with the ability to work from home 1-2 days per week.
APPLICANTS: Please include a link to your online portfolio in your application, if available.