About The Position
DIRECTOR OF SALES ANALYTICSThe Role:
Lead JuneShine’s Sales Analytics function to drive faster growth and enable the sales and marketing organizations to operate at peak efficiency. Reports to and works directly with the Chief Commercial Officer and supports the sales and marketing leadership teams.
Who You Are:
Strategic and analytical person with experience and demonstrated success as a sales analyst. You understand the strategic objectives of the sales and marketing organizations and provide support through forecasting, planning and analysis. Your reports provide the foundation for performance management and accountability. Your analysis influences strategy shifts and drives tactical activity. You have the ability to drive change and also get satisfaction from being a dependable service provider.
The Task at Hand:
• Sales Analytics:
o Work with VIP and Nielsen/IRI platforms to generate data and business insight supporting wholesaler network and sales teams
o Provide analytics around pricing optimization
• Wholesaler and Distributor Key Performance Indicator (KPI) Scorecards:
o Create and manage digital distributor and salesforce KPI scorecards
o Analyze sales data at all points within the 3 tier system, including shipments, depletions, and sell-through data
o Build and maintain incentive plans across the entire sales organization
o Improve and maintain data accuracy within sales data infrastructure
• Sales Forecasting:
o Take leadership in monthly forecasting and set benchmarks and formulas to forward views for products and markets
o Provide analytics that contributes to the company’s Annual Business Plan (ABP)
• GAP Analytics
o Conduct detailed gap analysis to ensure market/SKU efficiency
• Must be 21 years of age or older at the time of application
• Executive presentation preparation experience
• Expert in VIP and distributor order management systems
• Minimum of 5 years professional sales analyst experience in the alcohol beverage experience preferred
• Strong computer skills including:
o Expert in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
o Proficient in G-Suite
• Robust research and analytical skills
• Ability to read and interpret IRI and Nielsen data
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or related quantitative field preferred
• Lives in Southern CA preferred
• Desire to work in a fast-paced, fast-growth company
Compensation: Full-Time, Salaried ($110,000.00 - $130,000.00), Exempt
• Let My People Go Surfing Unlimited Paid Time Off.
• Healthcare Benefits; up to 85% contribution for employees and 25% for dependent medical. Voluntary vision, dental, and accidental plans offered.
• 401k with up to 4% company match.
• 12 weeks paid Equal Parental Leave, $500 Baby Bonding Bucks, and sustainable baby gift.
• Booch, Spirit, and Soft Good Perks.
• And so much more!