Company DescriptionAbout Inspira:
Inspira started with a simple mission: forge indelible connections between brands and consumers. To do that, we needed the right team. Not just expert strategists, creatives, and brand activators - but ones who shared our passion for connecting with people in new and exciting ways.
Because that's what we're all about: building meaningful relationships with the world around us. It starts within our walls. Proudly independent, we believe in fostering a culture that embraces ingenuity, explores ideas fearlessly, and challenges everyone to think a bit differently. It's the sort of inventive can-do spirit that fuels us every day.
We're all united by a commitment to a greater cause, too. Because the great work we do is inspired by our larger purpose: finding a cure for pediatric cancer. And that's the most meaningful mission of all.Job Description
The Creative intern will take direction from the head of creative and collaborate with him and the rest of the creative team. They will assist with graphic design needs, concepting, participate in brainstorms and keep up to date with evolving trends. Inspira will provide the Creative intern with an immersive experience in a single role so that they can emerge proficient in this role. In addition, they will take the lead on design elements for the company's day of giving with committee support.
Hours: 9 am to 5 pm
Average Hours: 30-35 hours a week
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: 10-12 Weeks from Start Date
Compensation: This is an hourly paid internshipRoles and Responsibility:
Assist with graphic design needs including but not limited to: logos, mockups, creative activation elements and building presentations
- Comfortable working independently, problem solving and able to present design work
- Collaborate with all departments by demonstrating strong people skills and respect for all team members
- Participate in conceptual brainstorms by bringing fresh perspective and inspiration to working sessions
- Must go beyond just design but to also think conceptually
- Keep current on social trends and unique design styles, technology and share back with the Creative team
- At least 3 years of college and working towards a Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Communications Art, or related field with a background in Marketing
- Must be proficient in Adobe CC (primarily Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign)
- PowerPoint capabilities are a plus to help us with client presentations
- Established portfolio that displays creativity and forward thinking
- Detail-oriented, able to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects
- Additional skills in Photography, Video-Editing, and Copy Writing are a plus
Please submit a link to your portfolio in addition to your applicationAdditional Information
We will provide you with best in-class (remote) training, mentoring and support to ensure your success. You bring your knowledge, passion, drive and desire to win - we'll make sure you have the rest!
Inspira Marketing is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.