Inspira isn't your typical agency. Our focus is on one thing: people. Real people, and the values that they hold to be true.
We're here to help our clients build genuine relationships with their audience - the kinds of relationships that create powerful, active communities around their brand.
Our insights-driven, collaborative approach to the work we do establishes better foundations to build campaigns and events on, by making sure at every step of the way that we're working towards one ultimate goal: making people care. We deliver award-winning campaigns for clients while devoting a portion of our profits to find a cure for pediatric cancer.Job Description
The Account Coordinator is responsible for providing support to his/her assigned account services team. This includes, but is not limited to leading client meetings, vendor management, copyediting, trafficking, developing program materials, vendor communication, social media monitoring, data management, providing field support, building strong relationships with key stakeholders, and general team / client needs.
This individual has an understanding of client service, and all aspects of the assigned business to provide thoughtful and proactive support that contributes to delivering against performance objectives.
The Account Coordinator reports directly to the Field Supervisor that leads and may also be assigned tasks by other members of the team or agency.
General Duties & Responsibilities
- Supports the Account Manager in working cross functionally with Field Supervisor and Ambassador Supervisor, to ensure client goals are effectively translated and executed
- Takes initiative and a proactive approach to assigned tasks and responsibilities
- Maintains the integrity of internal and client facing databases and documents, including the directory and asset inventory
- Assists in the management of internal and client systems - data portal, VIP, Tableau, etc.
- Creates documents such as meeting agendas, minutes, recaps and other client communications and correspondence
- Regularly makes recommendations to project lead on how to optimize systems and procedures
- Organizes and leads effective internal meetings with clear objectives and outputs - applies P.O.S.T. to meetings and assignments (Purpose. Outcome. Structure. Timing)
- Actively participates in internal meetings, responsible for providing status updates on key deliverables while demonstrating thought leadership
- Identifies and manages internal and client / vendor relationships
- Coordinates operational logistics, thinks through all deliverable components and manages internal trafficking of projects (i.e., creative requests, spend reports, scheduling)
- Supports quarterly training initiatives, including logistics, trainee communications, agenda logistics, calendar invites
- Understands financial management process for A&P dollars; processes invoices and conducts reconciliation quarterly
- Crafts client documents that, with minimal edits by account lead, can be shared with client(s)
- Contributes to a positive work environment by leading by example and serving as a mentor to ACs, AAs, and interns
- Researches industry trends and stays up-to-date on current events and news
- Maintains high client and internal team satisfaction ratings, including field surveys
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or related field
- 2+ years of marketing or agency experience preferred
- Excellent writing, copy/editing skills and general communications skills
- Proven ability to meet deadlines, juggle multiple projects and work independently
- High level of detail-orientation, and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Expertise in using MS Office software, Mac OS and Internet research tools
- Experience with beverage or alcohol beverage clients is a plus
The base compensation range for this job classification is between $45,000 and $55,000. The determination of what a specific employee in this job classification is paid depends on a number of factors, including, but not limited to, prior employment history/job-related skills and qualifications, length of service and geographic location. This job classification is bonus-eligible, with bonus potential subject to applicable bonus plan terms and conditions.
This position offers incentive opportunities plus full benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with match, PTO time and more!
Inspira Marketing is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Similar jobs to check out: