Broker and Consultant and Experiential Marketing Agency
1989-01-01View Full Profile
About The Position
IMI Agency specializes in Building Better Beverage Business™ for our Hospitality Clients through cutting edge marketing programs and promotions, interactive food & beverage merchandising and operations tools, staff training and recognition/reward programs for all channels in the Hospitality industry. IMI programs create brand value and opportunities with consumers while driving food and beverage sales and profits for our Hospitality Operator clients.
We have an opening for an enthusiastic Junior Project Manager. This position is half analytical brain, half creative thinker. This person will assist our clients in the formulation, creation, development and execution of award-winning beverage alcohol sales, merchandising, promotional and operational initiatives for major restaurants, hotels and transportation companies. This person will be responsible for assigned follow-up for specific beverage marketing trends, cost analysis, food pairing and programs to include coordinating artistic and creative graphics development, securing and analyzing pricing and sales data, preparing sales presentations, administrative functions and processing necessary accounting and project reports.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
· Successful project management track record of 4+ yrs.
· High-energy interpersonal skills
· Proven experience in managing large budgets
· Strong attention to detail
· Ability to read and comprehend internal accounting reports and maintain accurate budgeting reports for client
· Strong administrative support skills with expert proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
· Professional demeanor with 3+ years of experience in Hospitality
· Strong organizational and time management skills
· Follow-up and follow-through must be your mantra
The following experiences are a plus:
· Project Management Food and beverage operations
· Beverage supplier or distributor sales
· Food and beverage marketing development Data analysis
Education: A minimum of a 4-year BS college degree required.
Salary: Commensurate with experience and demonstrated successes
If this describes you and you can work in a macro managed environment and complete tasks with spot on accuracy, we want to hear from you!
Contact: www.imiagency.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
IMI Agency is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
IMI Agency (Incentive Marketing, Inc.) specializes in Building Better Beverage Business™ for our Hospitality Clients through cutting edge marketing programs and promotions, interactive food & beverage merchandising and operations tools, staff training and recognition/reward programs for all channels in the Chain Hospitality industry. IMI programs create brand value and opportunities with consumers while driving food and beverage sales and profits for our Hospitality Operator clients. For over 25 years, we’ve maintained a singular focus: to manage in the best interests of our clients. We exist as an extension, a partner—there to simplify the complex, to be transparent, to offer a unique perspective that goes beyond the bottom line...but is always completely aligned with you.
- Reports To Vice President of Operations