Distributor, Manufacturer, and SupplierView Full Profile
About The Position
IGNITE CBD - Be a part of an industry changing opportunity as our Regional Sales Manager!
This position will be based in the Southeast Region from home office. (Atlanta, or Tampa preferred)
- Establish and optimize sales relationships with Retailers across all classes of trade within designated region.
- Lead sales relationships with Distributors.
- Manage Broker office in each market to establish growth goals and implement strategy to accomplish those goals.
- Delegate and follow through on sales plans to broker reps that call on independent distributors.
- Review weekly analytics and conduct weekly meetings with each broker market to measure results and adjust strategy.
- Negotiate program agreements.
- Plan, Schedule, Develop, and Execute sales trainings and new product introductions with Broker offices, Distributors, and Customers.
- Regular collaboration with National Director of Sales to review and update strategies and initiatives.
- Accept ownership of Sales Objectives and all facets of our business that impact sales growth and trade marketing management.
- Be informed about and communicate market and industry changes that will affect our performance and growth.
- Bachelor's degree preferred; can be substituted for related experience
- Must be able to travel 50%
- 5+ years' experience in retail sales
- Proven track record in developing comprehensive business plans
- Broker or distributor management experience
- Ability to interface with multiple levels of an organization and customer
- Strong analytical and business acumen skills (specifically able to identify trends, opportunities, and business insights)
- Negotiation skills at HQ level
- Experience with Excel and PowerPoint
- Collaborative/Accountable/Results driven/ Detail Oriented
- Able and willing to communicate effectively
- Desire to Win
- Reports To National Channel Director