Heyday is looking for talented Estheticians (Skin Therapists) to join our growing team. What You'll Do:
- Provide customized and personalized facials to Heyday clientele through a deep understanding of ingredients and product offerings
- Complete a comprehensive Skin Analysis of each client to better understand the needs of their skin today and in the future
- Create an educational experience for each individual you touch
- Listen to each client to create a unique experience rooted in hospitality
What You Need:
- A talented esthetician who excels at helping clients better understand and care for their skin.
- Comfortable in communicating basic skin science and function in easy to understand ways as applies to each client's concerns and long-term goals.
- Passionate about all things skincare and understand that healthy skin is the foundation for beautiful skin.
- Hyper-focused on sanitation with attention to every detail before and after treatment
- Sought out by clients and friends alike, to seek your advice on how to put their best face forward.
- Grounded in hospitality and love making people feel more amazing than when they walked in.
- You've got a listening ear, a discerning eye, a positive attitude, and a gentle hand.
- You can't help but grow and are constantly striving to be your best self. And you're excited to leap into a rewarding adventure with a new Heyday family.
Bonus Points If You Have:
- A valid NY Esthetics license (not a temporary license)
- A passion for our brand and the way we are changing the skincare industry
- Weekend and evening availability
- Experience with Peels
- Advanced facial massage techniques
- Experience with electrical modalities (high frequency, LED, microcurrent)
- Our aim is to disrupt the skincare industry, and to be a choice employer for Estheticians
- We offer healthcare coverage for FT employees (>30 hrs/week)
- Competitive overall compensation package
- Achievable growth and career paths for Estheticians
Heyday provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law. S20