Who We Are
Heyday is a people-first skincare company, bringing together human touch, expertise, and data to personalize and empower people to take care of their skin.
We opened our first retail location in 2015 - taking the facial and indulgence out of the spa, elevating the estheticians as the experts they are, and removing the overwhelm out of building an at-home skincare routine.Today, we have9 locations in New York, Los Angeles, and Philadelphia. We've performed 225,000 facials, collected data on skincare conditions, preferences, and purchases, and become an employer of choice for a world-class team of estheticians we call Heyday Skin Therapists.
Our next chapter is to take these ingredients and create unparalleled personalization and guidance across content, communities, recommendations, and services in both our physical stores and our e-commerce experience.
'Heyday' means a period of your life when you're feeling at your best. Above all, we exist to help people achieve their 'heyday' - to show up in the world as their best selves, every day. We start with the skin you're in.What You'll Do
P&L Management: Drive plan to reach top-line revenue and 4-wall profitability targets, with a significant focus on scheduling optimization, shop utilization, product, service, and enhancement sales.
People Planning & Staffing: Forecast staffing requirements, develop staffing strategy, and internal succession plan, resulting in a deep bench of talent across shop roles
Employee Development & Engagement : Understand Heyday talent profile, and develop talent both personally professional through coaching, feedback, and training plans to improve performance, create a compelling career path and maintain a high retention percentage at every level in the Shop.
Community Building: With a deep understanding of Heyday's mission and core values, drive a comprehensive and brand-centric strategy to build a passionate community of clients and team members across the region
- Responsible for coordinating work across functions, especially in close partnership with the HR team on employee life-cycle engagement, from onboarding through exit, working closely with our support office based in New York City.
Problem Solver : focus on the main objective, identify trends, get to the bottom of problems, and then solve the problem with sustainable solutions
Change Maker : constantly looking for ways to improve the current way of doing things; in creating and coaching change, recognizing and communicating "the why" and always being empathetic
High Empathy: Having a high degree of emotional intelligence
People Leader : the capacity to lead and influence others to reach common goals, in addition to identifying great talent
High Standards : strong ability to set a high standard and drive ongoing execution on behalf of self and broader team and organization, never settles for mediocrity and continues to strive for better performance.
Results Driven : focused on execution and driving outcomes with others; understands interdependencies and has strong ability to prioritize, project manage and drive organization to specific and measurable results, while never forgetting to celebrate the successes along the way.
Scrappy : never settles for what's already been done, is innovative and creative with ideas, pitches in to get the job done
Reliable : follows through on commitments, and asks for help when needed, and accepts responsibility and ownership for self
What You'll Get
- Proven experience owning P&L and financial performance targets in a multi-shop environment/field operations in the health & wellness industry.
- Strong background in growing shop count and balancing responsibilities between existing shops and new shop openings
- Deep respect for and understanding of customer experience drivers and hospitality
- Proven track record working with hourly workforce
- Basic knowledge of employment law, policies, processes and programs
- Proficient computer/Microsoft skills, including Excel/Google Sheets
- Ability to travel overnight and/or between Shops
- Flexible to work days, nights, weekends and holidays to meet the needs of the business
- College degree preferred
- Competitive salary with bonus opportunity and paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, plus other benefits and perks
- $5 Facials & employee product discount
Heyday provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law.