Supply Chain Manager
Posted Nov 19
Who We Are:
Happy V is the first vertically integrated women's wellness company that uses technology, health & education to create solutions focused on women's health at every stage of their life.
Happy V is one of sunny South Florida's fastest-growing, direct-to-consumer women's wellness brands. Founded in 2019 by necessity, our goal is to provide women with effective, high-quality, easy-to-use women's wellness products along with informational content that covers the A-Z's of women's health.
Our A-players are results-driven creative thinkers who like to move fast, get the job done, and have fun doing it. If you love to roll up your sleeves, take on exciting new challenges daily, and drive massive growth… You should definitely keep reading.
What We're Looking For
The supply chain manager will ensure that our great products are always available for our great customers. We would describe this person as a highly organized team player obsessed with production and can execute our long-term supply chain strategies and business goals. Our team is looking for an experienced supply chain professional with a strong delivery record and senior leadership experience to own and manage strategic, cross-functional, and cross-organizational business initiatives. This position will also focus on setting and monitoring key integrated business planning performance indicators, cost-to-serve performance data, and coordinating cross-functional work teams to increase the effectiveness of supply chain initiatives.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Execute and implement complex projects and process improvements to drive continuous improvement across Happy V’s operations.
- Conduct deep dive analysis on current operations and drive cost reduction initiatives.
- Monitor processes and ensure best practices are shared among all manufacturing locations.
- Operate as the key contact point to help build models for network design and optimization work.
- Assist in developing weekly and monthly leadership reports.
- Dive deep into forecasting planning models to identify risks and opportunities and resolve constraints promptly.
- Manage contracts with suppliers and manufacturers by reviewing and monitoring SLAs.
- 7+ years of relevant experience
- Bachelor's or Master’s in Supply Chain or Business-related degree
- Supplement, Health & Wellness, or Beauty Industry Experience
- Excellent understanding of supply chain operations and systems
- Has proven record of cost-saving projects and ability to manage multiple projects
- Exceptional excel/sheets skills
- Has worked at high-growth companies
- Has managed a supply chain and is familiar with all associated activities (sourcing, forecasting, logistics, purchasing, planning, project management)
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO - A minimum of 10 days, so you feel fresh!
- 18 paid holidays
- Bi-Annual Performance Reviews
- Continued education reimbursement
- Meals provided (in-office)
- Monthly Supplement Wellness Products Provided