About The Position
Direct Report: National Program Director - MyCoke
Green House is an integrated creative engagement agency that cultivates and grows quantifiable, results-driven creativity. Unified by purpose, values and our proprietary Cultiv8 process, we grow it forward! We believe that brands are built through the application of art and science, our creative ‘green’ and our strategic ‘house’. A carefully constructed blend of individual creative thinking and strategic, commercially based rigor. Found in every Cultivator at Green House is this duality of both art and science. We know that bringing the right measure of both to our work is the key to a thriving culture, and ultimately, powerful creative brand engagements.
The MyCoke Activation Specialist will be responsible to create and maintain business relationships within the on-premise, tasked with driving new account registration for the MyCoke app, secure reorders through the app, and work with bottling partners to identify & expand opportunities. This is a very sales focused role, designed to drive added value through the pre-existing Coca-Cola infrastructure. This is currently a contracted position confirmed for at least 6 months.
Account Management (80%)
- Record account calls via Repsly (CRM) daily
- New Accounts - Sign Up
- Existing Accounts - Re-Order
- Route Rides - Work with bottler reps to identify account opportunities
Communication & Reporting (20%)
- Weekly - Participate in team alignment calls
- Semi-Monthly - Expense reporting
- Monthly - KPI progress report
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, advertising, or related field preferred
- 1-3 years of marketing experience
- Field Sales experience is highly desirable
- Agency experience is valued
- Adept at Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Ability to work independently
- Highly organized with experience in professional relationship management.
- Ability to professionally communicate results and reporting with clients and teammates.
- Professional personal appearance and presentation personifying the brands and upholding their core values
- Must have a valid Driver’s License and be able to drive/travel through the designated market area
Essential Physical Functions:
- Communicates effectively both in person and over the phone, email and in presentations
- Observes associate, customer/member, or supplier behavior
- Enters and locates information on computer
- Creates documents, reports, for tracking progress and success
- Accountability: Works autonomously and delivers against necessary company needs.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit: Thinks constantly about creating innovative, non-traditional ways to improve.
- Professional Demeanor: Timely for all meetings, well dressed, always practices responsible social habits, and prepares for meetings in advance.
- Planning and Implementation: Demonstrates ability to independently plan and implement company procedures that have been developed internally.
- Communication: Meets the Green House standards of communication, with the ability to manage the flow and output of communication with the entire company workforce, vendors, third parties, clients, cultivators, and partners.
Green House Core Values:
DARING - We are courageous and speak our truth
- Push boundaries so that we disrupt
- Relish and embrace challenges
- Brave, confident and positively honest
- Support others to take informed risks and build creative confidence
- We thrive when things get messy
ROOTED - We value facts, simplicity and authenticity
- Deliver solutions with tangible results
- Focused approach to everything
- Attention to detail
- Organized and effective, finding calm in the chaos
- Build genuine and productive relationships with clients and team
INNOVATIVE - We are naturally inquisitive and challenging
- Look for opportunities to grow, explore and evolve, personally and professionally
- Ask questions to always inform and develop
- Curious to new experiences, ideas, solutions, perspectives and digital approaches - making the connections with brands
- Celebrate a thirst for knowledge
- Respect and encourage diversity and individuality in the team
AGILE - We navigate every situation with ease; adaptability is key
- Continuously develop skills, knowledge and behaviors to thrive
- Responsive to the changing needs of the business, clients, trends and climate
- Quick to take advantage of opportunities and address threats to success
- Nimbly adapt approach to positively influence others