About The Position
Position: The Field Sales Representative (FSR) position is responsible for maintaining Nutrabolt Brand(s) availability and merchandising products in compliance with Nutrabolt standards within their designated territories. This includes cold box, ambient product placement, building displays, updating POS, and maintaining clean and organized product space. The FSR is dedicated to meeting customer service expectations through daily communication, problem-solving, and appropriate follow-up with all designated program stakeholders. Additionally, the FSR is responsible for maintaining professional relationships with store(s) stakeholders, FSR colleagues, Nutrabolt & Green House Management, along with bottler stakeholders in addition to consumers at the store level.
As the face of Green House, the FSR will frequently communicate with the Area Sales Manager (ASM) and the Green House Account Manager to ensure alignment of program opportunities and objectives while ensuring program imperatives are being achieved and excelled.
- Base Salary - $50k
- Bonus Potential 25%
- Auto Allowance: $500/monthly
- Communication Allowance: $150/monthly
- Wellness: $75
- Health/Vision/Dental available
- Key Account Management 80%
- Enhance retail presence by negotiating, building, setting, securing, and moving in-store displays and placing point of sale materials (where possible), assuring price tags placement by the store
- Organize back rooms and cold vaults of stores, always keeping these areas clean and accessible
- Communication & Reporting 20%
- Submit communication as prescribed by program stakeholders, daily posting within WhatsApp chats, monthly rollups & quarterly reviews
- Must be able to work flexible hours, with at least 95% of time spent visiting stores; sometimes weekends
- Must live in and have a solid geographic knowledge of the market
- Access to a reliable vehicle with a valid driver’s license and clear an MVR (motor vehicle report)
- Prior sales experience is a plus
- Must be able to climb stairs/ladders, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, talk, hear, and reach with both hands and arms repetitively throughout the day.
Green House is an integrated creative engagement agency that cultivates and grows quantifiable, results-driven creativity. Unified by purpose, values and our proprietary Cultiv8 process, we grow it forward! We believe that brands are built through the application of art and science, our creative ‘green’ and our strategic ‘house’. A carefully constructed blend of individual creative thinking and strategic, commercially based rigor. Found in every Cultivator at Green House is this duality of both art and science. We know that bringing the right measure of both to our work is the key to a thriving culture, and ultimately, powerful creative brand engagements.