About The Position
Goodwipes are a Leading the Hygiene Revolution by Breaking Down Taboo's and making people feel GREAT. We are looking for a Supreme Sales Leader who will WOW new and current retail partners as we grow our share with amazing, loyal consumers!
Goodwipes National Sales Director
JOB TITLE: National Sales Director
WHO WE ARE:
are an Atlanta-based modern day hygiene company. We specialize in botanical-infused butt wipes (merchandised in Toilet Paper/Flushable Wipes aisle), down there wipes (Feminine Hygiene), and body wipes for when you can't shower. Goodwipes are the #597 fastest growing brand on the 2020 INC. 5000 list.
It's our honor to grow our team, mission, and culture with YOU -- our leader of sales!
The work environment is both fun and intense. You see the brand -- we clearly don't take ourselves TOO seriously. On the other hand, we have a brand promise to our current and future users, retail partners, vendors, etc. to fulfill excellent work. We get the job done!
Will you Lead the Hygiene Revolution with us?
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Sales Director, YOU, will be responsible for driving sales by managing accounts, and managing relationships with buyers, brokers, distributors, and executives. This company has a fast-paced environment where creative approaches, relationship building and sheer drive to win are the formula for success.
The National Sales Director will lead, expand, and develop all retail business including customers in the Conventional Grocery, Natural, Specialty, Mass, and Club Channels nationally. The NSD will work closely with our broker partners to manage assigned key customers and distributors. You will be responsible for developing and executing annual sales plans, pioneering new customers, supporting broker relationships, and partnering with the executive leadership to continue refining our retail strategy. The NSD must have broker experience and be familiar with the national retail landscape, primarily the Conventional Channel.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
● 4-10+ years sales experience with Fast moving consumer goods (CPG) and/or beauty, wellness/ personal care products in North America
● Direct Responsibility for managing a Key Account or Sales Region
● Wholesale experience with major accounts (Target, Walmart, COSTCO, Kroger, ShopeRite, HEB, Albertson's etc.) preferred
● Category management, data analytics
● Demonstrated track record of sales growth
● Worked at an emerging or "challenger" brand
● Broker management experience and familiarity with national retail landscape (Conventional)
● Proficiency in "Hunting" (70%) and "Farming" (30%).
● Ability to travel 30-40% of the time
● Problem Solver, Decision Maker, Finisher
PREFERRED NICE TO HAVE's
● Experience growing emerging brands from $0-15M and beyond
● Experience growing emerging brands from $3-30M and beyond
● Collaborate on and implement forecasted sales targets and objectives aligned with the company’s budget; execute in-store sales and marketing programs; identify and analyze opportunities for strategic positioning and sales events in key doors
● Achieve sales objectives via recruitment, leadership, management as needed
● Supervise and recruit a sales team (15-36 months)
● Establish and maintain strong business relationships with key internal and external partners; remain in continuous communication with partners
● Direct meetings and business reviews with buyers, distributors, and key industry leaders to drive sales and optimize promotional opportunities
● Lead negotiation for location, promotions, and events with retail partners; review sales data and maximize sales through stock levels management and brand positioning
● Maintain consistent communication efforts with finance, marketing and operations team to ensure all programs are delivered according to Goodwipes’ and Retail Partners’ standards
● Implement & launch strategic plans for new products to maximize sell-in and sell-through opportunities; share sales progress, strategies and opportunities with Executive Leadership
● Build strong and credible relationships with major headquarter accounts, distributors, and brokers
● Leverage broker relationships to build and execute annual plans with select retailers within the Natural, Conventional
● Assist with promotion planning and forecasting (operations, finance)
● Evaluate short-term and long-term goals to ensure sales resources are utilized to deliver against the overall company strategy
● Evaluate, maintain and create effective sales tactics
● Manage broker network
● Industry and trade analysis via IRI, Nielsen, Retailer and distributor portals
● Deduction management for distributor network (w/ finance team)
● Collaborate with marketing to create trade applicable programs, literature, and presentations
HOW TO APPLY
Please include 100 word or less cover letter along with resume and past experience. Also include why you are perfect for this role.