With a global portfolio of over 100 unique wine and spirits brands, we are the largest family-owned winery in the world. Apply Today! Our Brands. Your Future.
As a Social Media Strategist, you will develop and implement social media strategy in support of brand business objectives across platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest. As a subject matter expert, you will partner with cross functional teams in strategizing on social platforms and contributing to POVs on emerging trends and capabilities while managing the backend for owned and paid accounts. In this impactful role, you provide input on overall digital content strategy and will work to ensure alignment of content development with owned, paid and third-party needs. What You Will Do
What You Will Need
- Develops overall social media strategy with a focus on using social channels for assigned brands to support consumers throughout their journey.
- Supports owned social needs for a portfolio of brands, leading smaller brands with minimal supervision as well as supporting larger brands with input from Sr. Manager.
- Ensures social media strategy and execution consistently deliver against each brand's business goals and aligns with appropriate resource levels.
- Proactively builds and protects brand reputations on both owned and third-party social channels.
- Defines and measures success by establishing goals and key performance indicators (KPI's) by brand.
- Develops and manages social media calendar and oversees posting with support from the Social Assistant and/or external agencies.
- Manages and maintains social accounts and connections working in the respective platform back end (e.g. Facebook Business Manager), including profile, ad account and partner oversight for assigned brands.
- Communicates enterprise-wide standards for social media channel management, engagement and content development under guidance of the Sr. Manager.
- Conducts analyses and research to identify the social media sites and promotional tactics of most interest to each brand's target consumers.
- Provides input for and follows guidelines about opportunities to curate social content from assigned brands to provide resources that support Sales and E-Commerce reuse.
- Collaborates with the Consumer & Lifestyle team on the role of influencer content in achieving brand social marketing goals on owned social channels, where applicable.
- Works with Community Engagement consumer care leadership and agents ensure consistent communication and to support timely and authentic responses to comments.
- Develops and delivers content production activation briefs supporting organic and paid social media as well as coordinating needs of other owned and paid channels.
- Works with Brand Marketing and creative resources to produce engaging content that aligns with brand image and strategy.
- Consults with Brand and ad agency on boosting of high performing content/posts, where applicable based on paid plan.
- Stays on top of social media channels, emerging trends, and best practices.
What Will Set You Apart
- Bachelor's degree plus 2 years of social media marketing, content strategy, content marketing and/or digital marketing experience; OR Bachelor's degree plus 2 years of Gallo sales, marketing, advertising, public relations or account management experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility and 1 year of social media marketing, content strategy, content marketing and/or digital marketing experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge and strong understanding of all social media channels.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as effectively in a collaborative team environment.
- Effective time management skills.
- Bachelor's degree plus 5 years of social media marketing, content strategy, content marketing and/or digital marketing experience; OR Bachelor's degree plus 4 years of Gallo digital marketing, sales, marketing, advertising, public relations or account management and 2 years of social media marketing, content strategy, content marketing and/or digital marketing experience.
- Ability to identify emerging trends and make recommendations for new opportunities.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically as well as tactically.
- Experience in setup and analysis of social media and other digital analytics.
Gallo does not sponsor for employment based visas for this position now or in the future.
To view a full job description, please click here .
Requisition ID: 75365
DIG001 Equal Opportunity Employer Gallo will consider all qualified applicants for employment, including those with criminal histories, consistent with the requirements of applicable law.