With a global portfolio of over 100 unique wine and spirits brands, we are the largest family-owned winery in the world. Apply Today! Our Brands. Your Future.
Barefoot has a unique culture that "welcomes everyone" and believes that we "make the World a better place through wine". We simply are the most fun wine brand, not to mention the largest and most awarded wine brand too. Barefoot has led the industry in innovation through special packaging (can, tetra, 3L box, new wine categories (Spritzer, Seltzers and Fruitscato). Working on the Barefoot sales team provides a unique opportunity to be part of a smaller, passionate "Barefooter" team with the support of Gallo, while working with some of the best distributors, restaurants, and retailers in the country.
As a Barefoot Market Manager, you'll be working closely with various distributors to drive sales of Barefoot brands with a focus on retail and on-premise accounts within the Miami/Ft Lauderdale area. Barefoot drives national programs but we also rely on localized programs built by the Barefooter. Barefooters must possess strong skills in sales, presentation, communication, merchandising, organization, time management, and a passion for making the world a better place. If you are looking for a career in brand building, not just the wine industry, Barefoot is the place for you. What You Will Do
What You Need
- As a Market Manager, you will work with distributor sales teams in accounts to execute monthly programs to close gaps and deliver points of distribution.
- You will partner with local retailers and distributors to set-up product demos in area stores; work with 3rd party employment agencies to obtain temporary staff to execute the demo while educating them on brand history and building their wine knowledge.
- We will need you to train and coach distributor sales representatives and district managers in relevant retail divisions regarding Gallo steps and standards.
- Barefooters must be able to motivate distributor management and sales teams (kick offs, new program introductions, and crew drives) to maximize the sale and distribution of Barefoot.
- You'll collaborate with Barefoot Shopper Marketing to ensure relevant materials are available to activate locally in market.
What Will Set You Apart
- Bachelor's degree plus 2 years of Gallo winery or distributor sales experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility; OR Bachelor's degree plus 3 years of CPG sales experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility; OR High School diploma or State-issued equivalency certificate plus 6 years of sales experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility.
- Candidates for this position must have a valid driver's license and a safe driving record. Required to obtain a California driver's license or appropriate state driver's license within 30 days of hire.
- Required to obtain liquor license as required by state/locality.
- Required to travel by air and car in order to execute job functions.
- Required to see, taste, and smell wine and perform wine tastings as part of job functions.
- Required to be 21 years of age or older.
- Required to travel by air and automobile up to 25% during the course of business.
- Experience demonstrating strong leadership selling, time management, public speaking skills.
- Bachelor's degree plus 3 years of Gallo Winery or distributor sales experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility.
- Identifies and understands issues, problems, and opportunities; comparing data from different sources to draw conclusions.
- Experience addressing customer needs a primary focus of one's actions; experience building positive relationships with customers (translates as both internal and external).
Gallo does not sponsor for employment based visas for this position now or in the future.
To view a full job description, please click here .
Job Posting ID: 72065
#LI-PV Equal Opportunity Employer Gallo will consider all qualified applicants for employment, including those with criminal histories, consistent with the requirements of applicable law.