With a global portfolio of over 100 unique wine and spirits brands, we are the largest family-owned winery in the world. Apply Today! Our Brands. Your Future.
As an IT Auditor, You will a udit new and existing information systems applications, typically in a team environment. You will seek to obtain reasonable assurance that entity function processes and IT applications have adequate internal controls. What You Will Do
What You Need
- Executes high quality information technology and integrated audits of key business focus areas to evaluate E & J Gallo Winery's operational and financial risk.
- Compiles, analyzes and tests data for audits and projects.
- Provides support for engagement lead to ensure successful project completion.
- Interviews personnel responsible for specific processes under review.
- Prepares required documents to support results and recommendations.
- Completes engagement work plans typically in a team environment, including planning, fieldwork, report issuance and wrap-up.
- Grasps complex technical concepts and can quickly learn about new technologies and solutions to identify potential weaknesses and risks.
- Maintains satisfactory attendance, to include timeliness.
- Responsible for understanding and complying with applicable quality, environmental and safety regulatory considerations.
- High school diploma or State-issued equivalency certificate
What Will Set You Apart
- A Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Finance or Accounting plus 2 years of corporate internal audit or public audit experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility OR 6 years of IT or Financial Audit, consulting, or business experience ensuring the integrity of financial statements during internal and external audits reflecting increasing levels of responsibility
- Certified or willingness to pursue professional certification(s) (CISA, CIA, CFA, CMA, CPA, etc.)
- Knowledge of and prior experience with systems development life cycle, and common controls in the areas of computer operations, change management, networking, and security
- Effective time management skills, with the personal awareness to know when to seek assistance
- Skilled in executing audit programs, document test results and providing support for an informed, objective opinion of the risk exposure
- Knowledge of and working experience with a major ERP application such as JD Edwards or SAP
- Experience in using CAATs, Arbutus Analyzer/ACL or other audit software to extract, validate and analyze data
- Intermediate MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Required to travel 25 percent of time annually
- A Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Finance or Accounting plus 5 years of corporate internal audit or public audit experience reflecting increasing levels of responsibility
- Consulting or other business experience ensuring the integrity of financial statements during internal and external audits improving and testing of internal controls and IT general controls, analyzing financial statements, and recommending operational efficiency and effective improvements that are applicable to a manufacturing business environment reflecting increasing levels of responsibility
- Experience learning new IT applications and understand data and process flows, identifying key controls, designing tests of key controls
- Experience simultaneously working on and completing multiple assignments on a timely basis.
Gallo does not sponsor for employment based visas for this position, now or in the future
To view a full job description, please click here .
Job Requisition ID: 69045
INF001Equal Opportunity Employer Gallo will consider all qualified applicants for employment, including those with criminal histories, consistent with the requirements of applicable law.