Job Details Job Location
: HQ - Stamford, CT Position Type
: Supply Chain Salary Range
: Undisclosed Job Category
: Supply Chain CHEERS!
Deutsch Family Wine & Spirits currently seeks a Supply Planning Manager, reporting to the Director of Inventory & Logistics Planning. This role offers a high degree of flexibility between working remotely and working in our Stamford, CT headquarters on an as-needed basis.
The Supply Planning Manager is responsible for production and purchase planning for all Deutsch Family Wine and Spirits brands. This includes replenishment to 3PL warehouses and Bailment locations. This role will require supervising 2 Supply Planners to ensure proper replenishment orders are processed & customer relationships are being managed. Additional team responsibilities include consumption reviews, inventory reconciliation oversight, penalty waiver requests review, and attending weekly calls with the state-representatives and our corresponding sales team. Qualifications:
- 7+ years of proven operations experience as a Supply Planning supervisor or manager or similar position with increasing responsibility
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and planning methods
- Working knowledge of planning or inventory management software (e.g. ERP). Experience with JDE a huge plus
- An analytical mind with strong math skills; excellent oral & written communication skills
- Ability to research & interpret information and perform effectively under pressure
- Strong MS Excel & PowerPoint skills
- Develop & maintain productive working relationships with key members of other departments.
- Ability to assimilate and process data from a wide range of sources.
- Willingness to embody company values: Think Big, Collaborate, Motivate, & Deliver Big
We Value Diversity
- Maintain effective production and purchase models based on industry trends, demand patterns and changing lead-times.
- Support management with risk assessments and mitigation activities.
- Propose and implement solutions to improve inventory availability.
- Communicate production and purchase plans with inventory estimations to management.
- Address demand-related issues in a timely and effective manner
- Supervise and develop Supply Planning direct reports
- Report and distribute monthly Executive level KPI scorecards
- Material Availability
- Days on Hand
- Safety Stock
- Cost of Inventory
- Inventory Turns
- Ad hoc reporting/analysis
DFWS is committed to inclusion and diversity of all kinds. We cultivate a work environment that celebrates diversity because differences continue to make the company culture stronger, enhance our connection with the communities we serve and strengthen our competitive advantage. Building an inclusive and diverse culture continues to be a never-ending pursuit that is at the core of all we do. About Deutsch Family Wine & Spirits
Initially called W.J. Deutsch & Sons Ltd., the company was founded in 1981 by Chairman Bill Deutsch to market quality wines produced by prestigious families from major wine regions of the world. In 2009, it announced the expansion of the award-winning company to include a Spirits Portfolio. Today the company is renowned for its brand-building prowess and its ability to meet the needs of the modern consumer. Bill's son Peter Deutsch is CEO; thus two generations of the Deutsch family work side by side in their continuous quest to build strong brands and relationships throughout the wine and spirits industry.
The portfolio includes award-winning wines from Australia: [ yellow tail ], [ yellow tail ] Pure Bright; California: Bellacosa, Girard Winery, Joseph Carr, Josh Cellars, Josh Cellars Reserve, Layer Cake, The Calling; France: Andre Lurton, Cave de Lugny, Fleurs de Prairie, Hob Nob Vineyards, Sauvion et Fils; Italy: Barone Fini, Villa Pozzi; New Zealand: The Crossings; Portugal: Quinta Do Vale Meao; Argentina: Clos de los Siete; and award-winning spirits: Redemption Whiskey, Bib & Tucker Bourbon, Masterson's Rye, Gray Whale Gin and Luksusowa Vodka. www.deutschfamily.com