At Danone, we believe that every time we eat or drink, we vote for the world we want. As a leading food and beverage company, we make healthy, sustainably-produced foods and beverages that nourish people's lives. Some of our brands include Dannon, Activia, Horizon Organic, International Delight, Silk, Oikos, So Delicious Dairy Free, Stok, Two Good, Vega, and Wallaby Organic . And as the largest Certified B Corporation® in the world, we are committed to redefining success in business to ensure that through our brands we create real benefits for people, our communities, and the planet.
With headquarters in Broomfield, CO and White Plains, NY, Danone North America has more than 6,000 employees across the U.S. and Canada, and more than a dozen manufacturing facilities across North America. Our employees enjoy competitive pay and industry-leading benefits (including flexible (unlimited) time off and up to 26 weeks paid parental bonding), and share a common mission and culture committed to both business results and social purpose. When you join Danone North America, you become part of a global team that is inspiring a healthier world through food.
Danone North America is looking for a Maintenance Reliability Leader, FTW in Fort Worth. RESPONSIBILITIES:
Preferred Candidate Qualifications: Education and Experience:
- Ensure the safety of our people and our products always
- Attend and Support all line meetings as part of the Daily Direction Setting (DDS) process
- Work with Production Leaders and OpEx Leaders in the development and execution of Plan for the Day and loss elimination activities.
- Communicate metrics for maintenance and reliability activities. Owns and drives improvement around planned and unplanned downtime, # breakdowns, MTBF & MTTR metrics for their lines.
- Owns Breakdown Elimination, Defect Handling, & Planning and Scheduling. Coaches teams through effective execution of these processes and builds capability and ownership of these systems down to the team level over time.
- Meet with each shift daily to review work completed and provide direction and follow up
- Maintain Maintenance schedules for owned lines and ensure adequate coverage in a consistent and equitable way that is consistent with the contract and state regulations
- Create daily assignments for mechanics on each shift the support planned maintenance and loss elimination initiatives. Focuses on engaging mechanics in proactive work that will improve line predictability/stability.
- Provides resourcing and support to line owned autonomous maintenance activities
- Follow up on safety, quality and major losses with root cause analysis
- Support off shift critical work and emergency repairs where required
- Identify gaps and roadblocks to successful execution of line maintenance plans and develop plans to close gaps
- Monitor metrics, develop plans, and propose solutions for improvement
- Participate in the annual budgeting process, support cost goals, and identify productivity opportunities
- Support Planned Maintenance Pillar, System and Tools implementation
- Support Systems and Equipment Ownership capability development
- Lead and Support Early Equipment Management Activities, including possible startup leadership for projects within their area
- Will be a member and valued contributor to one of Danone's Operational Excellence Pillars
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related field with five to ten years related experience and/or training preferred.
- Equivalent work experience and training will be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Understand TPM and continuous improvement methods
- Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources
- Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance
- Knowledge of materials, methods, and the tools involved in the construction or repair of houses, buildings, or other structures
- Computer literacy in programming and ladder logic
- Knowledge of OSHA, local, state, and federal health and safety regulations
- Have the skills to communicate effectively in a technical manner with other White Wave Associates and White Wave Contacts. This may include Outside Vendors, Suppliers, Contractors, and Customers. The format may be either written in the form of a report or verbal during discussion.
- Have the skills to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations that Maintenance encounters
- Performing routine maintenance on equipment and determining when and what kind of maintenance is needed
- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Must be able to interpret an extensive variety of technical data in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables to arrive at a reasonable solution
- The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences
- The ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand
Danone North America is a Certified B Corporation business unit of Danone and operates in the U.S. from headquarter offices in White Plains, NY and Broomfield, CO. For more information, please visit DanoneNorthAmerica.com
Danone North America is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other unlawful criterion.http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdfhttps://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf