Country Archer Jerky Co.
Distributor and Production and ManufacturingView Full Profile
About The Position
Love trend spotting? Natural foods? A fast-paced, energetic environment? An industry thought leader? A winning workplace in rapid high growth?
Join us at Country Archer – the #1 jerky brand in Natural and Specialty Channel and one of the fastest growing brands in the meat snacks category! As the Regulatory Specialist you will be a critical leader in driving the continued rapid growth of the Country Archer brand.
Country Archer is looking for a detail-oriented labeling expert to support new product launches, packaging changes, and be the in-house expert for all things regulatory. You will be tasked with leading all reviews and approvals of new packaging, working with marketing and operations on new product R&D, and raising the bar on all governmental and customer mandated audits and documentation. You will be expected to be an active participant in weekly meetings with the leadership team and proactively identify problems and implement solutions. Beyond what is mentioned above, we will look to you to help define the role for us because this is a newly created position.
· Review all documentation for accuracy and compliance
· Prepare and submit all required documents to USDA-LSAS for label approval
· Act as subject matter expert on all regulatory issues and provide guidance to marketing and operations
· Work with the QA and operations teams to improve controls and tracking of all documentation for internal and external audit requirements
· Act as project leader for R&D process of all new items to take them from concept to operational commercialization
· Support the supply chain team to implement supplier scorecards
· Minimum of 2 years regulatory experience in the food industry
· Experience with FDA and/or USDA (preferred) regulations
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Experience with document management and electronic submissions
- Reports To Quality Assurance Manager