About The Position
The Sales Consultant’s primary responsibilities are to visit customer, have the right consultive sales conversations, and increase sales revenue.
This candidate will need to analyze data and insight to increase sales, grow customer business, and better achieve objectives. You’ll need to build a pipeline of selling opportunities that drive incremental sales above base business. Be prepared to visit accounts regularly, capture visit note, document and maintain specific customer information.
What makes this a great opportunity?
· Opportunity to work closely with key on-premise and off-premise accounts in South Florida to build our business by creating impactful programs.
· Build winning teams and partnerships
· Think strategically as an owner
· Opportunity to build best practices and share in region meetings, town halls, and more
· Actively manage the presentation and execution of category plans, brand plans, promotions and new item introductions ensuring compliance with Brand Standards at all times.
· Develop new volume opportunities with all customers to include placements/spec list improvements; menu promotions in key drinks; signature drink promotions and premium wells.
· Work with distributor sales force to monitor progress and ensure goals are achieved. .
· Call on a designated number of key on-premise and off-premise accounts with sole responsibility for expanding distribution/volume on priority brands/sizes.
· Successfully launch all new products on-premise achieving volume and distributions KPI's as set out by corporate management.
· Successfully execute all on-premise and off-premise events and use division or company sponsored tracking and execution recaps as provided and submit to analyst.
· Provide monthly sales training and communication, to distributor sales force in areas of brand trend awareness and sales technique.
· Provide wait staff training at key accounts
· Ensure all efforts and sales involvement are in compliance with state and federal laws.
· Keep abreast of all laws, regulations and policies that govern market. Keep management aware of all information pertaining to area of responsibility.
Qualifications & Experience
- Exceptional planning and self-management skills utilizing MS Office Suite tools
- Thorough knowledge of distribution, promotion and selling techniques
- Experience working with Food & Beverage Directors/ Restaurant General Managers preferred
- Experience in hospitality industry preferred
- Licensed driver of motor vehicles