Overview About Central Coast Agriculture:
Headquartered north of Santa Barbara in the heart of the Santa Ynez Valley, CCA is a company focused on utilizing science and sustainability to grow quality, modern crops. Our unmatched commitment to innovating both organic farming and modern manufacturing means our customers have access to products that exceed expectations.
We breed, grow, and cultivate the highest quality cannabis so we can then process, manufacture, and package the highest quality single-source products on the market under our brand, Raw Garden.
We are a team of change makers, modern farmers, scientists, and business professionals focused on leading the charge for agricultural innovation.
We are on a mission to be the most trusted and loved brand in Cannabis. About the Role:
Ensures the reliable performance of ERP systems and support of Enterprise Applications ResponsibilitiesWhat You'll Do
We're seeking a qualified Application Support Specialist, who can provide superior customer service as the initial contact point for our clients requiring assistance with systems inquiries & troubleshooting issues. The Application Support Specialist requires excellent verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking and the ability to evaluate problem inquiries from clients for an efficient and timely resolution. The Application Support Specialist will contribute to multiple simultaneous projects, interfacing with internal staff from Sales, Project Management, Client Services, Analytics, Technology and QA.
QualificationsWhat You'll Need to HaveRequired:
- Troubleshoot and resolve any ERP related hardware, software, user access or other issues.
- Maintain and operate the ERP helpdesk.
- Comfortable running the UAT environment and testing schedule. Will manage the UAT roles and functional tests.
- Test Integration with downstream environments HRIS, Expense, Manufacturing, Data Warehouse
- Participate in projects to gather user requirements, design, configure, test, and implement ERP systems and applications.
- Comfortable with learning new Device inputs (Scanners)
- Monitor system performance and usage to maintain security and reliability.
- Coordinate and administer testing in the UAT environment.
- Coordinate new software releases, fixes and upgrades with technical teams and users.
- Recommend new features or changes to configuration/workflows based on user feedback.
- Always maintain professionalism and live CCA's core values
- Perform all other duties as assigned or inherent to the position
Knowledge And Skills
- Previous experience in ERP support and Dev Testing.
- Capable of prioritizing multiple projects and still meet deadlines.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Strong team building and leadership skills.
- Expert user of Microsoft Office and/or Google's G suite.
- Must be 21 years of age (or older) at the time of hire.
- Proficiency of the English language, verbal and written format.
- Java & Python are a Plus
- Exposure the Sage X3
- Strong knowledge base of Windows operating systems
- Previous experience troubleshooting application-related problems
- Ability to communicate with a wide variety of people verbally and written
- Strong analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Skilled at managing multiple priorities
What You'll Receive:
- Interpersonal, presentation, communication, negotiations
- Competitive base salary and performance-based incentive plan
- Company Sponsored Activities
- Health Coverages - CCA contributes to employee & dependent premiums!
- Medical PPO & Rx Coverage
- Dental PPO & HMO
- Vision PPO
- Other CCA Paid Benefits
- Employee Assistance Programs w/Mental Health Support
- Life & AD&D
- Paid Time Off: vacation, sick, holiday, & bereavement
CCA is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing .
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand and sit for long periods at a time; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. Manual dexterity is essential to this position. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance; and stoop, bend, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift or move up to 20 pounds and occasionally lift or move up to 50 pounds, preferably utilizing partner lift. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Primarily in a light industrial and office environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually low; however, fluctuation of noise level may occur during peak production. The temperature in the work environment is usually moderate; however, fluctuation of temperature, either decreasing or increasing (heat level) is likely to occur during peak production.
Periodic weekend or evening work is expected.