About The Position
Campari Group is a major player in the global spirits industry, with a portfolio of over 50 premium and super premium brands, spreading across Global, Regional and Local priorities.
Sr. Customer Service Representative
Location: New York, US
Company: Campari America LLC
Campari Group is a major player in the global spirits industry, with a portfolio of over 50 premium and super premium brands, spreading across Global, Regional and Local priorities. Global Priorities, the Group’s key focus, include Aperol, Appleton Estate, Campari, SKYY, Wild Turkey and Grand Marnier. The Group was founded in 1860 and today is the sixth-largest player worldwide in the premium spirits industry. It has a global distribution reach, trading in over 190 nations around the world with leading positions in Europe and the Americas. The Group’s growth strategy aims to combine organic growth through strong brand building and external growth via selective acquisitions of brands and businesses. Headquartered in Milan, Italy, Campari Group owns 18 plants worldwide and has its own distribution network in 20 countries, and employs approximately 4,000 people. General Description of the Role The Senior Customer Service Representative is primarily responsible for A-Z order management for assigned regions/customers, generally of a complex nature. This position acts as a liaison between our bottling facilities, 3rd party warehouses, and U.S. and foreign distributors. Troubleshoot and resolve issues to ensure the timely delivery of shipments. Key Responsibilities and Activities
- Responsible for accurate data entry and maintenance of all orders received from your region.
- Receive orders via email or EDI and review for feasibility and check against allocation list if applicable.
- Notify distributor if product being ordered will not be available at the time of shipment.
- Enter orders in SAP within 24 hours of receipt, ensure accuracy.
- Send acknowledgement to customer as confirmation.
- Change orders as necessary.
- Review BOL’s to ensure accurate invoicing.
- Approve/code transportation/misc. invoices for your region.
- Responsible for claims in your region.
- Research claim for validity.
- Follow up with customer on disputes.
- Code and submit valid claims for approval.
- Provide recommendation to eliminate claims.
- Responsible monthly reconciliation of closed transactions in conjunction with the inventory accountant for all transactions in your region.
- Responsible for all electronic filing associated with your region to ensure legal compliance and easy accessibility.
- Maintain positive relationships with all internal and external customers including all Campari departments, distributors and third party warehouses.
- Respond to all phone calls and emails for your region in a timely manner.
- Responsible for responding to emails from your region received in the general Customer Service mailbox in a timely manner.
- Be a team player.
- Provide input for process changes to enhance productivity.
- Analyze current procedures.
- Look for areas to improve overall efficiencies.
- All Campari America departments
- Bottling Facilities
- 3rd party warehouses
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in customer service, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
Education / Professional Qualifications
- 4 years college degree or equivalent experience required.
- MS Word and Excel, and excellent data entry skills.
- SAP experience is a plus.
Essential Job Functions
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Highly accurate – attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills; flexible, responsive, positive, and articulate
- Good problem solving skills
- Smart decision making skills
- Team player, reliable, strong work ethic
- Able to work in a fast pace environment with changing priorities
At Campari Group we believe in building more value together, thus we see diversity in all forms as a source of enrichment. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex or sexual orientation, age, disability, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
To learn more about Campari Group, please visit www.camparigroup.com.
Please enjoy our brands responsibly