SupplierView Full Profile
80K (with significant performance bonus)
About The Position
As the only Sales Manager for Bushwick Kitchen, our vision for this individual is to be an indispensable business partner with our customers, providing start to finish business solutions that connect with our consumer, build retailer relationships and drive sales and profit. In this role, you will be directly responsible for managing several gift, specialty and food service accounts. This is a critical position that will develop and execute sales plans, manage customer relationships, analyze customer performance, and make recommendations to help the team to deliver annual operating plans. This position will help build the footprint of our business.
- Maximize volume and revenue in key assigned accounts by utilizing fact-based selling methods and leveraging Bushwick Kitchen sales success and tasty creations.
- Cultivate strong relationships with customers while managing and organizing a CRM.
- Ensure accurate handling of the administration of field communication, pricing accuracy and short pay management
- Ensure customers are complying with Bushwick Kitchen contract requirements, ensure communication and alignment of initiatives
- Manage several brokers for each respective account that they represent
- Analyze business performance and trends to develop business growth strategies
- Manage monthly, quarterly, and annual forecasting for responsible accounts
- Develop and activate promotional marketing and merchandising programs
- Manage NSV, trade budgets, and trade investment
- Develop Joint Business Plans with customer
- Prepare internal presentations to align with senior management on plans and strategies
To be considered for the National Sale Manager role candidates should possess:
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- At least 3-6 years of relevant experience; at least 2-3 years of experience with a key customer is also a must.
- Working knowledge of Nielsen/IRI, Loyalty Card Data, Customer POS Data is strongly desired.
- Any Shopper Marketing and Category Management experience is a plus.
- High level of energy and commitment, creative and resourceful.
- Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal/team building skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Organization and detail management is required.
- Ambition, strong work ethic, self-started and open to new ideas.
Must work from our headquarter office in Washington, D.C.
Must be willing to travel up to 33% of the job role
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Bushwick Kitchen is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
- Reports To CEO
- Direct Reports 1