Breakthru Beverage Group
DistributorView Full Profile
About The Position
We are experts in the beer, wine, and spirits industry looking for individuals who share our passion for customer service and are excited by the prospect of an entry-level sales role with the opportunity to progress towards a sales representative. As a Merchandiser - Beer at Breakthru Beverage, you will creatively showcase our brands through building displays, managing inventory, and product placement. If you are the type to roll up your sleeves, have a desire to progress your career in sales — and have a car to drive to our customers’ locations — then come join our fun, family-based culture.
- Stocking shelves, display building and POS material management are key aspects of daily merchandising in customer accounts to deliver results for stores and suppliers.
- Build strong rapport with key account relationships and obtain feedback on merchandising activities. Share feedback with appropriate sales team members.
- Learn and grow beer, wine, and/or spirit knowledge for brands and our customers.
- 21 years or older to apply, prefer HS Diploma or equivalent
- Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Top-shelf customer service, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrate high levels of professionalism and sound judgment
- Able to work occasional weekends
- Able to lift and carry 45-65 pounds
Beverage Group is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available Here, if you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call (708) 298-3536 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.