About The Position
We are a group of entrepreneurial and passionate team players looking for a Regional Portfolio Manager, Massachusetts to join our company. This position is responsible for developing relationships and partnerships with key distributor personnel and trade within their assigned territory. It also includes the implementation and execution of brand building activities, as well as brand development and sales for the Branca portfolio which includes Fernet Branca, Antica Formula, and Caffe Borghetti.
Primary responsibilities also include securing product distribution in the assigned on-premise and off premise accounts, increasing brand visibility within said accounts, conducting training & education to enhance the account’s image of Branca USA brands, ensuring flawless execution of consumer-facing promotions, and tracking/measuring results vs. assigned goals on a systematic basis.
What You'll Be Doing:
Relationships & Product Distribution
- Collaborate with manager to modify/revise current account list to 50 key/influential On & Off-Premise accounts within assigned market.
- Develop strong working relationships with the assigned accounts and collaborate with distributor personnel to secure Branca USA brands in distribution.
- Conduct distributor work-withs on a regular basis to ensure programs and priorities are on-track, and to help identify new opportunities.
Brand Visibility & Training/Education
- Ensure Branca USA brands are featured in the assigned accounts: Back bar visibility, menu placements, drink features, POS/Merchandising, floor display and shelf set.
- Ensure flawless execution and maximum effectiveness of market activities.
- Convert Distributors and Account Staff into advocates, by acting as the local brand champion for the Branca USA brands; conduct brand trainings.
Promotions and Account Management
- Continually visit accounts to ensure the brand is achieving KPI goals as determined for each account.
- Track budgets by account and type of spend; stay within allocated brand budget.
- Leverage social media networks to amplify the brand’s activities.
What You'll Need:
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in sales & marketing in a related Wine & Spirits role and 1 year within the assigned market.
- Proven track record of success increasing sales volumes within target accounts.
- Knowledge of local on and off premise spirits market.
- Ability to prioritize and juggle many tasks as well as work within prescribed timelines and deadlines.
- Self-starter, outgoing personality.
- Adept at selling and interacting with diverse groups of people.
- Strong written, verbal and public speaking skills.
- Strong budget management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Web-based reporting tools.
Similar jobs to check out:
M.S. Walker has an immediate opening for a Regional Brand Ambassador for the M.S. Walker Brands Mexican Spirits Portfolio. Information regarding the brands represented can be found at: http://www.mswal...
Regional Sales Manager covering the northeast of the United States. This is a remote based position based in NY or NJ. Multi state coverage. The ideal candidate should have supplier experience and established distributor relationships.
The Northeast Region Manager is responsible for managing the company’s wholesale network in the territory, of NY, NJ, PA, CT, MA, RI, VT, NH, ME, DE