Blue Marble Cocktails
SupplierView Full Profile
About The Position
Blue Marble Cocktails
Great Company that is Environmental Conscious with an Amazing Culture and Top Tier Benefit Program!
In short, our purpose at BLUE MARBLE is to blow people’s minds and steal their hearts with incredible brand experiences and Ultra-Premium Products! We want you to help us help our brands do amazing, unprecedented, wildly creative things, creating moments that people never forget and spreading Blue Marble Love and Products around the World.
We are seeking ambitious, outgoing and articulate self-starters to help grow our stellar sales staff. The ideal candidate is results-oriented, a quick learner and has an aptitude for processing and managing information. As Sales Representative/Brand Ambassador, you will develop and maintain personal relationships with retail wine & spirits accounts. You will be responsible for maximizing the sales of portfolio through effective planning, selling, merchandising and communicating that permits achievement of company and supplier objectives. This is an exciting relationship-driven business that requires strategic sales ability, wine & spirits knowledge and exceptional customer service skills.
· Maintain a regular schedule of weekly appointments with accounts in territory
· Successful sale, distribution and placement of products
· Understand company pricing and product programming information on a monthly basis by maintaining accurate and up to date records.
· Maximize the POS exposure in each account
· Conduct promotions in accounts, including public tastings, on a regular basis or when required
· Develop new accounts and new placements
· Handle customer inquiries regarding credit, delivery, product information and other inquiries as they arise
· Execute monthly goals as related to business activities
· Bachelor's degree preferred
· Required a minimum of 1 year of outside sales experience or direct beverage sales experience
· Strong communication and organizational skills
· Passion for spirits
· Understanding of Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Google Drive
· Weekend work required at times
· Valid driver's license and driving record
- Reports To Vice President of Sales